*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/3155184-Tiny-white-guys-are-cool-for-black-folks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Tiny white slaves are cool?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tiny white guys are cool for black folks

    by: Unknown
A very prosperous community of dark-skinned people live in seclusion of the international community on a large island. They have their own way, are self-sufficient and have pride of their accomplishment. They hate any kind of intrusion and as they have very advanced technology, people around the world knows it's not a good idea to even try to invade them. Yeah, they had to protect themselves against any form of imperialism.

No one are very sure if they are descendants of black African people, but physiologically, they are not as slim as black men mostly are. Actually they have thicker bones. Some think they have African and European ancestors. Anyway they are ruled under a very strict patriarchal way.

For them, having scientific knowledge and been highly educated is one of their most important value. Every single member of their community have their specific function. There is something very unusual there, they have no animal pet at all. Nope, they have something else much more cooler than dogs, cats, hamsters, rats etc. They have shrunken male Caucasian (white) human who measure from 3 to 12 inches (7,5 to 30 cm) tall.

The way they found the guys to be shrunk is definitively by kidnapping them most of the time. Yeah we can say that those who are commissioned to found them are sort of poachers. They travel the world with flying ships equipped with a cloaking devices and land undetected. Dressed like the locals, they seek out their next captures to shrink and bring them to their isolated island.

They mostly get males, but also 1 out of 10 are female for their reproduction program. Shrunken women or girls are kept in some kind of farms to have a baby every 18 months. Only boys are raised to be tiny white slaves, pets or toys when they reach their 10 years old.

The poachers target boys from 10 to 19 years old, and the eldest are not older than 30 years old.

In Brazil, many boys who live on the street are shrunken, washed, fed and imported to the island. They are very popular because most are very cute. Europeans are very demanded too, especially the Russians and those from Crimea. But yeah there are also those from United Kingdom too.

The citizen of the island goes to special shops to buy the tiny guys they want

So let follow:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/3155184-Tiny-white-guys-are-cool-for-black-folks