*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730248-An-Uninvited-Guest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1730248
As Halloween draws near, something evil lurks in a small Texas town...

As Halloween draws near, something evil lurks in a small Texas town...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive was originally created by Sandman (aka Giant-Man, aka Dr. Strangelove etc) and recreated with his permission, and with special thanks to one dedicated reader and former contributor, who had the forethought and discipline to back up and save all of our contributions. Thanks also go out to Faith, WYSIWYG, Airk, Seeker of darkness, Doomsdaycomes, Vienna Sundae, Michael Jackson, Huz, Kuddles, Robin, Evil dude, Steve ~ Friction, Grizzly95, Stefene, Wraith1113, Rockdog, MM1, KrystalLover, Mbu17, MacdaddyG, Texienne, James Marcus, JStein, SergeantC, Acorn, Zack12, seawolf147, Raven1234, Bucket, kzf, Zendle and theseeker for their help in making this story grow!

Good evening boys and ghouls. My name is Snoogins, and I will be your host this evening. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for clicking on this interactive, and welcome you into the strange and intriguing world that lies within. It is a world of deep woods and old legends, murky lakes with hidden secrets, haunted castles and cracked tombstones marking empty graves. It is a world where monsters lurk around isolated camp grounds, stalking their naked prey. Where Mad geniuses indulge their own perversions in the name of science. A world where the dead may rise again and take their revenge upon the flesh of the living. A world where visitors from space can open human eyes to the infinite expanses of cosmic horror that lay beyond.

Let me also take this opportunity to offer you a warning. These stories are not for the faint of heart, nor the easily offended. They are not for those with overly impressionable... or overly serious... minds. But if you enjoy a little horror or science fiction mixed in with your erotica, then come right in and have a seat. We've been waiting for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small community is located in the middle of the woods of eastern Texas, near Houston, just outside a slightly less small town called New Bern. Something is lurking in the forest and it comes by to investigate the people, or perhaps it lands near by in the case of an alien, or perhaps a mad scientist just happens to live close by. This sort of thing happens more often than you might think...

Rules; I will allow almost anything, especially if the story is good. That said, here are a few things to avoid: Poop and pee, feet worship, weight gaining, unbirth and cock-vore. Now, there's nothing wrong with any of these fetishes, but they each have plenty of interactives devoted completely to their devotees, and this one is a bit more broad in scope. I may allow a little of any of those things in a story, but if they start to dominate a storyline, I'll have to correct the issue. Likewise, if any of those fetishes come out of left field (i.e. if a character, apropos of nothing, decides to become obsessed with any of those above fetishes to the exclusion of all else) it will also be dealt with. Also, try to keep the character ages within a reasonable range. Aiming for teenagers to middle aged here for the most part, and avoiding children and the geriatric. If you want to make a contribution, but your worried about its content, feel free to send me an e-mail. I'm always happy to listen.

All chapters must be at least five sentences long, unless it is leading up to something and please, try to use proper spelling and grammar. I'm not asking anyone to break out an English textbook, but just try to avoid the text messaging shorthand. U undorstand? k thnx! No ending the story line until at least twelve chapters into it. Ending a story is a big deal. Lots of people like to play in this sandbox, and when you write an ending, your putting away some of the toys. That said, endings are perfectly fine, and even sometimes necessary for a good story, but there will be quality control. In other words, if you're going to write an ending, make it a good one.

And of course, the issue of mortality. The evil creatures in this story can die, along with the humans. In addition, good characters such as angles, space rangers, or other positive beings can be introduced into the various chapters of this story, and they too can die. Gods, monsters and men, die together in the end.

Thing's I will allow in this story include but are not limited to: vore, mind control, magic, time stopping, aliens, time travel, robots, monsters, anthro's, ghosts, invisibility, giants, shrinking and all manner of public nudity and humiliation. Also, just about anything you can think of to throw in, so be creative. If you're uncertain about adding something strange, as I said above, shoot me an e-mail and I'll get back to you.

Now, a bit of info about our crazed and curious world:

......................................................................................

Here are some other families that live in the area.

The O’Connor family is white and there are five of them. Melanie is incredible beautiful at thirty-four years old, and David is her handsome thirty-seven year old husband. They have a beautiful daughter Julie who is the oldest and two handsome sons, Kevin who is the youngest and Jason who is the middle child.

The Collins are white and they are one of the local families in the area. There are five members of this family. A handsome forty-year-old father James, a beautiful thirty-six-year-old mom Heather, two hot daughters, Julie (the youngest), Sara (the oldest), and one very nice looking son, David (the middle child.)

The third house is a rustic retreat for the wealthy Prescott family. Currently, the house is being used by Elizabeth Prescott, who is having a slumber party with 8 of her best friends.

Here are the nine slumber party girls.

The six girls that are currently dancing to the music in the living room are Liz, Jacqueline, Rebecca, Pepper, Alison, and Carmen, all of who are in various states of undress. Three other girls that are presently sitting down, resting their feet, and jamming out to the music are Veronica, Crystal, and Ayita. They to are in various states of undress.

Liz is, in her own mind as well as in the minds of the rest of the girls, the unofficial leader of the group. She’s the wealthiest, most popular girl from their upper crust boarding school, and what’s more, it’s her house at which they now party. Her family is filled with business people, politicians and celebrities, and everyone seems to recognize the fact that she could make or break anyone should she so desire. She has long; bleach blond, straight hair, a perfect complexion, and the body of a young supermodel. She wears a nearly transparent blue negligee, and a tiny pair of matching blue panties. Imperious and commanding, Liz takes charge of any situation, and normally knows just what to say to get others to do what she wants. While most of the other girls had had at least a touch of alcohol, Liz has been drinking ginger ale and passing it off as expensive champagne. She’s something of a control freak, and dulling her senses would be a loss of control she could never tolerate.

Rebecca is hot. She has long, curly, golden blond hair, crystal blue eyes, large, perky D size breasts, and fair skin. She also has a fantastically round; yet firm butt, a slim, yet curvy figure, and little to no blond pubic hair between her slender legs. She is on her schools gymnastics, and cheerleading teams. She is currently dressed only in her pink bikini panties, and a low cut white tank top, nothing else. She is spunky, but she can be shy at times. She too likes science fiction, and horror stories, but she is not as obsessed as Pepper about the subject.

Jacqueline is a tall black girl, prim and proper, with her hair tied back in a perfectly styled bun. Everything about her seemed so well kept that she would seem ready to walk down the red carpet at an awards show, if not for the fact that she was in her underwear. Her clothing consists of a tasteful pair of matching white bra and panties. In everything she does, Jacqueline, “Jacky” to her friends, strives for excellence, and while some of the other girls dance with seeming wild abandon, she moves with the grace of a trained dancer, a fact she takes great pride in. She is quick to criticize others for their imperfections, and desperately dreads revealing any of her own. At the moment, when not thinking about her scorn for graceless dancing, her thoughts dwell on finding various ways to stealthily hide the undignified way her immaculate panties keep riding up her butt.

Compared to the other girls, Pepper seems somewhat out of place. Though unmistakably cute, with beautiful curly red hair and a pair of glasses one could not help but define as “sexy” she is easily the least concerned of all the girls with appearing attractive. She’s something of a nerd, truth be told, her mind filled with useless information about any number of fictitious science fiction universes, something she has to struggle not to talk about in her present company. She wears a thigh length white T-Shirt with the phrase “Han Shot First” printed across the chest. None of the other girls get the line, but none of them are interested enough to ask about it either. She had been wearing a pair of poka dot panties earlier in the night, but after all the other girls agreed that they were hideous, she was forced to remove them and throw them in the trash. The fact that she’s now going commando only adds to her general awkwardness, but, all things considered, she’s a terrible dancer, and her random gyrations seem to be an object of humor or scorn depending on who you are. Still, the fact that there’s nothing between her and total nudity but a thin white novelty shirt doesn’t help matters much. Pepper is exceptionally bright, and usually sensible, but there is a part of her, deep down that truly believes in her own intellectual superiority. She keeps this hidden well, and usually shakes off feelings of arrogance when they come, frequently managing to be something of a peacemaker amongst the group.

Alison too seemed somewhat out of place, if not for anything else but the fact that, other than a cowboy hat on her head and a bottle of tequila in her hand, she was bouncing up and down bare butt naked. A natural born Texan, Alison is a wild party girl, and at the moment, more than a little drunk. Her daddy is a wealthy oilman, with little time for his daughter. She’s kind of an attention seeker, and a closet exhibitionist. She loves to be on display, but never without some kind of excuse, like being blind stinking drunk. With curly blond hair, an all over tan, and a body to die for, Alison is any red-blooded country boy’s dream. Her wild, rhythmic, energetic dancing is a sight to behold despite the occasional bit of clumsiness.

The last dancer is Carmen, a young Hispanic girl with dark curly hair and a mocha colored complexion. Sultry and outgoing, Carmen, like Alison, is something of an exhibitionist, in as much as she enjoys being on display. Unlike Alison, however, she likes to tease even more. While Alison thrills in giving it all away, Carmen likes to give you a peek and seductively dance away. She wears a tiny pink top with a low-neck line, spaghetti straps, and a hem that dangles just an inch below her gloriously round and bouncy breasts. Her bottoms consist of white panties that are at least two sizes too small for her, riding low in the front and back, revealing the top part of her butt crack, and coming tantalizingly close to revealing even more in front. As she moves and grooves in time with the music, the bottom part of her bikini panties come closer and closer to being classified as a thong.

Veronica was strikingly beautiful, and looked a little bit older and more sophisticated than she actually was. With fair white skin, flowing raven locks and piercing green eyes, she looked like a classy European fashion model, wearing a lacy red bra and matching thong panties that accentuated her curves in all the right places. Of all the girls, she is the most duplicitous. She was a liar and a flatterer, and her own vanity seemed bottomless. She considered herself superior to all of the other girls present for one reason or another, but she hated Liz most of all, not that one would realize this without reading her mind. Veronica is seeking to supplant Liz as the de facto leader of the group, and she has been subtly trying to influence the other girls in the group to see her in this light for some time. At present, she was lounging lazily in a comfortable chair looking bored and disinterested.

Crystal was the newest member of the group, a young Asian girl with short black hair, dark eyes and not a stitch of clothing anywhere on her pale and exposed body. It would seem as though this was some form of initiation right. In order to be accepted into this exclusive group of wealthy, popular girls, Crystal must spend the night at Liz’s country house au natural. The other girls had stopped her at the door and forced her to take off all of her clothes, one article at a time, until she was as naked as the day she was born. The girls then disappeared inside with her clothes and left her shivering outside in the open night air, struggling in vain to cover up her surprisingly ample assets, hoping no one would walk by and see her beautiful round ass illuminated in the pale moonlight. After several nerve wracking moments had passed, the girls finally opened the door and allowed Crystal to join the party. Now, Crystal sat on the couch alone, with her knees pressed tight against her chest, watching the other girls dance. After a few drinks, Alison had tried to make Crystal feel more comfortable by taking off her own clothes, but that didn’t help matters much. In fact, Crystal was more than a little disturbed by how touchy feely Alison seemed to get when she was drinking, and it was something of a relief when she got up to dance.

Ayita was feeling a mixture of the shame and Anger. The Native American girl is petite, with dark hair and dark features. Her “top” consists of multi-layered beaded necklaces, and her bottoms are little more than a brief tan loincloth. On her head, she wears a colorful headband topped with a red feather in the back. In truth, Ayita was not what you might call in touch with her Native American roots. In fact, the very idea that some people assumed that she was somehow in touch with nature or into Native American spirituality tends to make her pretty angry. Nevertheless, Liz’s little click here was important and influential, and the key to making connections that would help her go wherever she wanted in life. So when the other girls thought it would be a real laugh to make her dress up as a stereotypical Native American for their sleepovers, Ayita had no choice but to grin and bare it, quite literally since the tiny loincloth she wore left the vast majority of her rear end exposed. Alison had ordered it from a costume fetish site with her daddy’s credit card and everyone had a great laugh. Ayita, unlike Crystal, has long since been accepted into the group, but the other girls continue to insist that she wear this stupid costume at all of their sleepovers. It was beginning to more than get on her nerves, but she held her tongue and tried to ignore it… which proves quite difficult whenever she has to bend over and pick anything up. Her father is the successful head of a land development company, and she had always tried hard to define herself as an individual and not a stereotype. Still, she was a skilled competitive archer, and at the moment, she wouldn’t mind putting an arrow between the eyes of more than one of her fellow party goers. This fantasy aside, Ayita simply sits on the floor, legs crossed, moving her head to the music, and enjoying a non-alcoholic beverage.

Note: You may add other slumber party girls as well.

The last house I will let you describe, I want you to tell me who live there, and what they look like

When Julie O’Connor and Julie Collins are interacting in the same chapter, please designate them as Julie O, and Julie C to avoid confusion, or you can just use their last names.
......................................................................................

In addition, a pretty twenty one year old female sheriff’s deputy named Angie Summers makes regular patrols threw this area twice a night. She is strong, smart, and beautiful, with medium length strawberry blond hair. She has large firm breasts, a really nice butt, and a slim, yet lovely figure.

Angie also has a younger sister named Jennifer, who she takes care of. Jennifer is still in school, and she has a petite, yet curvy body; large breasts for her age, lightly tanned skin, medium length strawberry blond hair, and a fantastic ass, just like her older sister. Jennifer is a cheerleader, and an upright citizen who looks up to Angie and always tries hard to do the right thing.

Jennifer's two best friends in school are Emily Nurreli and Adam Bombarell. Emily has a petite body, short brunet hair, lightly tanned skin, greenish colored eyes, a lovely round, yet firm ass, and perky size B breasts. She too is a cheerleader, but, in contrast to Jennifer, Emily is daring and mischievous, with a penchant for getting herself and others intro trouble, though she's normally clever enough to get herself out of it in the end. Normally.

Adam is an extremely handsome boy, even if he is a bit short for a football player. He stands just five feet tall, and he's slim, but muscular, with a baby face complexion. He has short golden blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and he is well hung, with a firm ass. Adam is, perhaps, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he is good hearted, practical and exceedingly well mannered, no doubt thanks to his strict upbringing at the hands of his mother, genius research scientist Monica Lovell Bombarell. Monica (jokingly referred to as "Dr. Lovebomb" behind her back) works at the Falkenstein Institute, a private scientific research institute located just outside New Bern. Strange things happen at the Falkenstein Institute, and whatever happens to be going on, Monica is usually at the heart of it. Monica stands almost a full foot shorter than Angie, with a shapely figure, curvy breasts, long, raven dark hair and a pair of glasses that scream "sexy librarian." Imperious and authoritative, Monica is usually the smartest person in the room, and she can't help but show it. She can be driven to insane extremes in the pursuit of her often dangerous research but she does have a heart beneath it all. She truly does love her son and bares no ill will to anyone, so long as they don't get in her way. Provided of course that they're not blatantly idiotic. Or rude. Or crude. Or cheerleaders. She HATES cheerleaders.

Other humans currently live in these creepy woods too. They are hunters, a cheerleading camp for youths, campers, girl scouts, and boy scouts. A nudist colony for youths is near by too, located on the other side of the lake. These nudists are mostly girls. The councilors at the nudist camp are around fifteen to seventeen years old.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730248-An-Uninvited-Guest