*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where to begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1731879-Hot-Potato/cid/1012412-Where-to-begin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1731879
In a world similar to Earth, unborn babies get passed from host to host.
Chapter #1

Where to begin?

    by: Huntsman
I am going to start by offering a few groups of people in situations where fetal transfer may be relevant.



Not all babies are intended to be conceived. Stacy works for an adoption agency that collects unwanted pregnancies and keeps them inside of a host until adoptive parents can be found.

Phillip's parents wanted a new baby, but a few months into the pregnancy it was found that his mother's body is having trouble carrying the baby for long. His father works long hours in a harsh environment, so it fell to this schoolboy to carry his baby sister most of the time. Apprehensive at first, he soon learns to enjoy the experience.

Casey is a college student who works as a babysitter to help pay for her education. She is often hired for days at a time, and sometimes manages to be double-booked.

A nuclear family (Mom, Dad, son and daughter) are surprised by an unplanned pregnancy. They all live busy lifestyles, so the baby is passed around the family frequently, a literal hot potato.

You have the following choices:

1. Stacy from the adoption agency

2. Phillip the schoolboy

3. Casey the babysitter

4. Family plays hot potato

*Noteb*
5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Huntsman (UN: huntsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Huntsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1731879-Hot-Potato/cid/1012412-Where-to-begin