*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1731925-Body-Part-Clothes-Swap/cid/2529451-Check-your-children-then-examine-your-new-body
by Takeru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1731925
you gain the power to swap body parts by wearing a piece of clothing
This choice: Check your children then examine your new body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Check your children then examine your new body

    by: Hi
You go check if Brittany and Tina are in their rooms. Yes they are. Your mom has her bedroom on the 3. Floor and your two siblings have their rooms on the 1. Floor so they wouldn't hear you. On your way back you found out that your mom had left her phone so you take it with you.

You go into your parents bath which has a full lengh mirror. You start putting away your sunglasses , gloves and socks. Then you begin to open her blouse and put it away and strip out of your panties to see your mom in only a white bra and panties.

You start opening your bra and your breasts start bouncing around. You put down your panties to expose your 38 year old pussy. Since your only 14 this is the first time for you to see a naked women. You didn't thought that the first pussy you see would be the one were you're coming from. You turn around to see your big ass.

You think that masturbating in your mom's body would be too much.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Do it

2. Something interrupts you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hi (UN: hi2u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Takeru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1731925-Body-Part-Clothes-Swap/cid/2529451-Check-your-children-then-examine-your-new-body