*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Concert
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734048-Justin-Biebers-Slave/cid/1017964-The-Concert
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1734048
One man is about to become the slave of a pop sensation.
Chapter #1

The Concert

    by: LiamKennedy
This is it, you are backstage at Justin Bieber's concert. Five minutes ago you had been watching him perform and now you were backstage. You looked around in wonder, thinking that at any moment you might see the pop sensation. You turn a corner and see it straight away, his changing room. You find it strange that there is nobody outside it but go straight over and knock on the door.

"Come in," says the familiar voice on the other side. You put your hand to the handle and slowly push the door open. He comes into view and your heart skips a beat, it's really him. He smiles at you. "You must be Kyle," he said, "close the door." You do as he say and walk over towards where he is sitting shirtless, wiping sweat away with a towel. He picks up a pitcher of water sitting on the table next to him and fills a glass. He then hands this to you. With shaking hands you take the glass and take a sip. His smiles spreads into a mischievous grin as you begin to feel dizzy. You go to hold onto the table but your hand slips and you fall to the floor.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun," he says before you lose consciousness.

When you wake up, you immediately see Justin's...

You have the following choices:

1. Face

2. Butt

3. Armpit

4. Foot

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LiamKennedy (UN: liamkennedy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734048-Justin-Biebers-Slave/cid/1017964-The-Concert