*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How a Life Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735237-The-Well-of-Life/cid/1021241-How-a-Life-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nathan
Rated: · Interactive · Children's · #1735237
Think that you began when you left the womb, think again with the Well of Life
Chapter #1

How a Life Begins

    by: Nathan
How is it that a Soul and a Heart becomes a Life in the Well of Life? The Souls and Hearts are found deep down at the bottom of the Well, although it's safe to assume that the structure is more reminiscent of a fountain larger than any universe, it is easily understandable... the Well of Life is supposed to be the most beautiful, yet simplistic, structure there is: statues of stone or wood or brick all rising up out of the deep waters that perform a purpose of longing or beauty that any fountain figure would do. mong the many statues and shallow 'islands' of the Well are several small structures, the houses of the Lifes that live there before they become born somewhere, it is here that one can find out what their Life Type they will become: Animal, Mortal, Machine, Nature, or rarely: an Entity, each life type generally governed by a monument found taller than all of the rest: shaped more like a natural mountain with a golden statue of an Entity holding a Star of either Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, and White respectively.
But now is enough talk, now it is time for us to watch as a new Soul and a new Heart to merge and become a new Life altogether.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nathan (UN: ohvist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nathan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735237-The-Well-of-Life/cid/1021241-How-a-Life-Begins