*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Sight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738664-Sins-of-the-Father/cid/1032926-First-Sight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1738664
A man sets his sights on a young girl and will do anything to have her.
Chapter #1

First Sight

    by: SilentChaos
Her heart pounded with excitement as thoughts of Trevor, a man in his late 30's, entered her mind. The girl smirked and stared out her window, replaying the fantasies over and over. She only had to worry about Terra and Blake, but they would be gone in no time. Trevor had told Terra, his 14 year old daughter, that he had a surprise for her when she got back from the cinema. Blake was already staying at a friend's house about an hour after she would arrive. Leah and Trevor had planned the whole thing.

They had a whole three hours together, when Leah was going to 'help' Trevor do some yard work. At least, that is what she told her mother. Leah was so excited about being in his arms and what they would do together that she had forgotten to tell her mother she had to use the restroom. Oh well, she could use it at Trevor's place.

A few minutes later and they were pulling into the driveway. Trevor stood with the hood of his car raised, leaning on the side. He smiled and waved at Yvonne, Leah's mother, as they parked. Leah quickly unbuckled and was out the door with her bags in less than half a minute. She smiled at her mother and gave her a quick hug before walking over to Trevor. Trevor and Leah waved at Yvonne and watched as she drove away.

Leah turned her gaze back up to the tall man. She had to tilt her head to see him, standing at his full height. Trevor had muscles, but it was nothing like a body-builder. He had a nice tan, as some called it, a 'farmer's tan'. His hair was poking out from underneath his bandana and his shirt, which used to be a rolling stones tee, had the sleeves ripped completely leaving it looking worn and ragged. Of course, this is why Leah liked him so much. He was well groomed on the outside, but he was a beast at heart.

Leah, on the other hand, looked younger than 17 years old. Her brown hair was pulled back into two high pigtails, leaving her bangs perfectly straight just below her eyebrows. Her green eyes were huge, pupils dilated. Even though she was slim, she was rather ... 'busty', making her appear to be barely over the age of twelve with very 'nice' endowments.

Finally Yvonne is gone ... Now it was time to get rid of Trevor's 'girlfriend', Angelia.

You have the following choices:

1. I am Leah.

2. I am Trevor.

3. I am Blake.

*Noteb*
4. I am Terra.

*Noteb*
5. I am Angelia.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SilentChaos (UN: mansynthe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilentChaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738664-Sins-of-the-Father/cid/1032926-First-Sight