*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A car,full of teenagers
  2. Downed ship
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738747-Attack-of-the-Facehuggers/cid/3127073-A-carfull-of-teenagers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1738747
A predator ship crashes near an all boys school,what will happen?
This choice: A car,full of teenagers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A car,full of teenagers

    by: Dingo
The car was curently barreling down the heavily forested road at way above the speed limit and blasting heavy metal. Five seats filled with five boys.

The compact car was a junker that his dad had bought him. The oldest, John was driving and smoking cigarettes. He had his bands lead vocalist buy them for him. He hated them but they gave him that edge to make him the cool, rugged one. Sitting shotgun was the band's bass guitarist, Scott, who had a huge crush on John. They were a secret couple. A lot of the times they were "going to band practice" they were really just hanging out in his room, making out and exploring each other's bodies. They had just had sex for the first time last night and were still riding the high from that. The three in the back were all their neighbors, varying in grades from 7th to juniors in high school.

The car took a corner fast and in the road, John saw the facehuggers. He didn't know what he was looking at but he swerved to avoid them and lost control of the car. The car skidded and spun into a tree, jamming the back doors shut. John and Scott had been knocked out by the airbags which covered their face for the moment. A few of the facehuggers had been squashed by the cars tires as it skid. The acidic blood coming from the creatures began to eat away at the rubber tires, creating an awful, burning rubber scent that quickly woke the two teens up. They looked at each other and John checked on Scott, patting him awake "are you okay, are you hurt?" Scott responded "I'm fine I'm fine." Scott then looked back to check on the three boys in the back, not hearing any noises, crying, or screaming from the back was unsettling to say the least.

The two teens in the front looked back to see the three boys, twitching and convulsing with facehuggers attached to their heads. Their long tails wrapped around their necks, which they could see the eggs slowly being deposited down their throats and into their chest cavities.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT"
The two boys said in unison, getting out of the car as fast as they could.

They both stood out to the sides of the car as the facehuggers finished their job and fell down onto the laps of the three boys in the back, who were now unconscious.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dingo (UN: joebuttkiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738747-Attack-of-the-Facehuggers/cid/3127073-A-carfull-of-teenagers