*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1077151-A-jagged-hellish-landscape
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1738841
You and your girlfriend decide to have some fun in virtual reality, but SHE is in control!
This choice: A jagged, hellish landscape  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A jagged, hellish landscape

    by: Unknown
You rubbed your eyes as the nightmarish world spread out before you. Jagged black rocks punctured the sky, twisting at unnatural angles and shapes. Streams of molten lava trickled out from the ashen-gray ground, and you could hear the faintest gurgling of magma below you. Overhead, a purplish-red haze stretched from horizon to horizon. If hell existed, it would surely look similar to this.

"Julia!" you shouted one last time, but there was no response. This artificial world was yours, alone, until she decided to pluck you away from it. Although it was a mere program, you decided to avoid the lava, just in case. You assumed that you wouldn't feel pain, but Julia had mentioned something about adjustments to the program's parameters. In real life, she enjoyed spanking you every now and then, and she had once mentioned something about 'clothespins', but you had never found out what she meant. In this personal world of hers, there was a lot more she could do to you...

However, before you can even begin exploring the dangerous world around you, you hear something in the distance. You duck behind a rock, careful not to slip and fall into a bubbling lava stream. You peer out from your hiding place, and see...

You have the following choices:

1. A demonic monster approaching

*Noteb*
2. A shrill cry of a creature overhead

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1077151-A-jagged-hellish-landscape