*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yumi's New Girlfriend
  2. Yumi's mansion
  3. The Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1209789-Yumis-New-Girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1738841
You and your girlfriend decide to have some fun in virtual reality, but SHE is in control!
This choice: "Let's change you up a bit." (Change Your Appearance)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yumi's New Girlfriend

    by: Fitzroy Clement
"Uh oh..." you say, sarcastically.

Yumi giggles.

"C'mon. Turn around, Tommy. Just because you close your eyes doesn't mean it will go away!"

Sighing, you turned around to see Yumi with a disgustingly sly smile on her face.

"Let's change you up a bit."

"I don't want to b..."

You tried to argue, but Yumi's control over the simulation was instantaneous. Before you could finish your feeble protest, your body had been consumed by the... Whatever it was that was turning your body into molten iron. You tried to scream, but it came out muffled. You were blind. Before you could even blink, though, it had already ended. You could hear Yumi laughing again. Slowly the molten metal metal receded, and you saw her smirking face

"I decided to turn you into a second girlfriend, Tommy!" Yumi said playfully.

You let out a shriek as you saw your new body. Walking up to the full length mirror affixed to one of the columns, you saw what she had done to you. You were clothed in a vibrant pink cocktail dress, your hair had turned long long and auburn, done up in a messy bun with curly strands falling down on the sides, your eyes had turned a vibrant green, and your feet had on pink wedge sandals. your skin was fair, free of blemishes, and your breasts were about as big as Yumi's. You were also about the same height as her, but thin like a female model. You immediately turn to your girlfriend and glare at her.

"Oh come on, Yumi! If you wanted to be in here with another girl, why didn't you just ask Mary to come with you?!"

Mary was Yumi's girlfriend. She was a cute redhead with long curly hair and freckles, and a relatively average body overall. She was incredibly similar to Yumi in terms of personality; like your girlfriend, she was also a prankster at heart. However, in contrast to Yumi, Mary's pranks were much more reserved, favoring simplicity over Yumi's overblown contraptions. Her relationship with you was like that of a brother and sister; you would often tease eachother and compete over the silliest things, often staking a day alone with Yumi as a prize for the winner. Due to the open nature of Yumi's relationship with the two of you, you had all spent plenty of time together and now got along fairly well.

"Because Tommy, Mary and I can have lesbian sex in the real world any time we want. You on the other hand... Seeing you as a girl is something that I can only do in here. And I must say, you make a really sexy girl." Yumi said, licking her lips seductively as she walked toward you.

"But I don't want to be a girl!" You tried to protest again, but Yumi simply tapped your mouth with her finger and your lips were magically sealed shut.

Yumi then giggled and said...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1209789-Yumis-New-Girlfriend