*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Super sexy Yumi!
  2. Yumi's mansion
  3. The Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1368252-Super-sexy-Yumi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1738841
You and your girlfriend decide to have some fun in virtual reality, but SHE is in control!
This choice: "Let's change myself up a bit." (Change Yumi's Appearance)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Super sexy Yumi!

    by: Unknown
“If you don’t mind, I want to change myself up a bit before we get started.” Yumi said before her body starts to act all weird.

“Uh… what’s going on?” you said nervously as her body morphs.

Suddenly her curves got a lot sexier and more defined. Her boobs quickly inflated of a massive DD cup. Her clothes completely faded away, only to be replaced by a revealing black bikini. Everything about her looked more incredible than ever, and you were simply amazed by your girlfriend's beauty.

“That is so cool, Yumi! You look like a goddess!” you responded.

“I am really glad that you love my looks, but now… What should we do my love?” Yumi asked as she got closer to you and licked your face in a seductive way.

“Well... Ummm…” you think so nervously before she interrupted you.

“I know, how about we?...”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1368252-Super-sexy-Yumi