*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let the game begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739058-Pokemon-Modification/cid/1030446-Let-the-game-begin
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Adult · #1739058
Ash and Friends play the game of changes.
Chapter #1

Let the game begin

    by: Dragonwriter45
One day, Ash was walking around his home town and came across a store called "Spells r us". Ash went inside and wondered around for a bit. Then, he came across a board game called " Game of Change" and bought it. Ash decided to invite some friends over to play with him and his mom; who wanted to play to. So Brock, Dawn, May, Max, and Misty came over. After everyone was settled, Ash read and there'll be 10 to 30 minute breaks and all change were perment untill the game ends and if anyone quits before the game is over their changes are forever. Everyone was sort of scared to play now, but they thought it was a joke. So who goes first?

You have the following choices:

1. Ash

2. Brock

3. Dawn

4. Misty

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonwriter45 (UN: dragonwriter45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonwriter45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739058-Pokemon-Modification/cid/1030446-Let-the-game-begin