*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sun
  2. Sailor Venus
  3. To begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740344-You-and-the-Sailor-Scouts/cid/1037373-Sun
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1740344
You are a new member of the sailor scout team
This choice: Sun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sun

    by: Venom
One day the Sailor Scouts were fighting a monter with tremendous strength. They fought with everything they had but the creature was still to much. Just as the creature was about to finish off Sailor Venus, A beam of light shot at the creature slicing its side. It roared in pain and Venus turned to see where the beam came from. "Who are you?" asked Venus. You answered "I am the defender of light and protector of the sun. I am Solaris Knight!" Then the creature got on its feet and charged at you. Venus yelled "Watch out!" But then your right hand started to glow. As the creature got closer you raised your hand and yelled "SHINING FINGER!" You caught the creatures face in your hand and a burst of energy destroyed the creature. When it was destroyed you went to Venus and helped her to her feet like a gentleman. This made Venus fall head-over-heels in love with you. She asked if you could reveal your face. But you told them you will show them who you were tomarrow. You asked them where they should meet. They told you to come to Rei's temple as yourself. You told them you would do that but only if they come as themselves as well. They agreed and you went on your seperate ways. Venus couldn't wait for tomarrow to come.


Before we continue, I will split the story in two parts, the villians will either be Anubis or the Succubus from capcom.

choose

You have the following choices:

1. The Next Day (anubis story)

2. The Next Day (Succubus story)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740344-You-and-the-Sailor-Scouts/cid/1037373-Sun