*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mysterious thing
  2. Something Else
  3. The Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/2545527-A-mysterious-thing
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Scientific · #1741634
A man takes a woman's Smartphone instead of his own. and becomes feminine as a result...
This choice: A mysterious thing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A mysterious thing

    by: Prometheus
The phone has an address for 12:00 saying ask for Blanca, you decide that this is the best option to find the woman and get to the address at 11:55 you go inside where it looks like a normal club. You walk up to the bartender and Start talking about your predictions but the woman doesn't seem to understand si you decide to ask for Blanca hoping that would get you somewhere. As soon as you say the name the woman lights up and leads you in the back to a room where she starts to undress you, once undressed she puts you in a chair, you think your getting lucky and start to thank yourself and that woman for being absorbed by the phones however she then straps you in and takes out a blindfold and covers your eyes. The chair starts to move as your placed in what seems like a smaller room and then a shower comes on and you feel the hot relaxing shower and the body wash, however it wasn't body wash it was hair removal next the chair folds into a table and you are given a massage, unknown to you the woman who you number into was overseeing the project. After the massage your hands were tied together and you were dressed supposedly in more comfortable clothes, they took off your blindfold only to see a dark room, a woman told you to close your eyes, thinking you can't see any thing anyway you did and they applied makeup or as they called it facial moisturizer, finally they a woman came in and told you to open your eyes, her voice sounded familiar but you couldn't place it. When you opened them you saw her and motioned to give her her phone but you didn't have it instead you had hot pink fingernails you looked to a mirror and saw your completed self, you had no hair on your body, hips to die for, a bust that si big you couldn't look down and a very sexy latex two piece, a top and skirt. You still had the gag in si you couldn't speak but then you noticed the woman was wearing all latex and in black. She starts to lead you where?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Into another room

*Noteb*
2. To a man

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prometheus (UN: prometheus007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/2545527-A-mysterious-thing