*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dream fulfilled
  2. The most important choice...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743691-Pure-Evil/cid/1038954-Dream-fulfilled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1743691
A tale of conquest and victory of the Darkness...
This choice: Girls, as Jennifer Creed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dream fulfilled

    by: blankmind
All dreams, Jennifer ever had about the Academy, were fulfilled during these two months of intense learning. The "Black" branch of famous Briar Academy, was formed of only female staff and students. Males, rarely crossed it's gates, and they were only high ranked officials or various contractors. Devoided any distraction from males, with the nearest habitated neighbourhood thirty miles away, the Academy concetrated all of it's energy on training it's students in th various forms of white magic. Jennifer found herself especially gifted in ways of demonology and elimination of supernatural beings, that's why she was often practicing her dangerous, offensive magic far away from academy walls, in one of many specially prepared magic circles. But soon enough, she found the spells she was learning weren't as challenging as she wanted. That's why soon she started to veer off the Academy as far as she could, to practice some spells restricted to more powerful mages, and avoid detection of her forbidden practices. As her studies progressed, she found herself forced to travel more, and more away from the Academy, but this time, she finally realized, she wandered way too far - the Academy was only a small set of cubicles, far on the horizon, and dusk was rapidly approaching. She knew, she won't be able to come back to dormitories, before the gates will be locked for night. This was a problem - and a big one - discipline in the Academy was strict, and each absence in the dormitories after midnight ended with disciplinary punishment, and written reprimend. Any person, which collected three of them have been thrown out from Academy. Jennifer shivered, preparing to march to the Academy to find some good spot to sleep over the night under it's walls, when...

You have the following choices:

1. She heard weak cries for help

*Noteb*
2. She saw something glittering on the sky

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blankmind (UN: blankmind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blankmind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743691-Pure-Evil/cid/1038954-Dream-fulfilled