*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744995-Mia-and-the-magic-panties/cid/1041376-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1744995
Mia obtains a pair of magical panties and life is never the same.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Hugegrllvr
As Mia woke up today she knew it was going to be another horrible day. She heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. As she opened the door there was nobody there only a box. She brought the box inside and opened it. The note inside said one size fits all magic panties. Mia dismisses the idea and pulls the panties out of the box. She then realises this must be a cruel joke because they are bigger than even she would need. The only thing compelling her to try them on was the black and red hearts which she found cute. She jumped in the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She came into the living room and looked at the box.

You have the following choices:

1. Put the underwear on.

2. Go on to work with a different pair on.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hugegrllvr (UN: weightgainl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hugegrllvr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744995-Mia-and-the-magic-panties/cid/1041376-The-beginning