*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Call your mother.
  2. Search for the ball.
  3. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/2592490-Call-your-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1745089
Your little sister finds a way to swap bodies with you.
This choice: Call your mother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Call your mother.

    by: Baymastercraz
You were about to force the ball on Sarah, until you thought of what might happen when you do. She might just do the thing that you were about to do, so you called your mom. "Mommy!" You sya in Sarahs annoying voice, you hear your mom coming closer as Sarahs eyes grow big, realizing what you are about to do.

As soon as your mom is in view you lunge at her with the ball in hand as your mom says, "what's wrong Sarah?" You faint on impact. You wake up with most of your height back but that's where the similarities ended as you look down upon your new body, you stood up and your body says, "uh...Kevin are you in there?"

You respond with...


P.S. mom looks like this: https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics/2014-05-03...

You have the following choices:

1. "Yes"

*Noteb*
2. "No"

*Noteb*
3. Mom wakes up in Sarahs body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Baymastercraz (UN: baymaster08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/2592490-Call-your-mother