*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You've got Boobs!
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1042881-Youve-got-Boobs
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Amnesia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You've got Boobs!

    by: Spooky
"Doctor, She's waking up!" someone yells

You are more alarmed by the fact that there are two mounds on your chest.

A man comes over to your bed, shines a little light in your eye, and says "how are you feeling? You were in a Car accident, you had severe head trauma, whats the last thing you remember?"

You think about it, nothing comes to mind, you don't remember anything, not even your name. "ummm nothing, I don't remember anything, but... Why do I have breasts?" You don't remember anything about your life but you know you were a guy before.

"It seems you have amnesia, and what do you mean why? You're a woman?"

For the first time you notice the absent feeling in your croch, you don't need to grab it to know its gone. You're a girl for sure, but how, You know you were a guy, You don't have any memories to back it up but, why else would you think that if you weren't?

"Theres someone here to see you," the doctor starts, and he opens the door for....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1042881-Youve-got-Boobs