*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745466-The-Princess-Diapers/cid/1042536-Ask-if-you-can-tell-Janet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1745466
You're surprised to discover that you're the princess of a country you've never heard of.
This choice: Ask if you can tell Janet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ask if you can tell Janet

    by: ViciousKoala
"Wait." You say. "Can I tell my friend Janet? I promised to go shopping with her after school"

The Queen signals to one of the men outside the room and has a few words with him. He leaves and soon the PA system announces "Janet Brown please report to the principal's office."

She soon arrives. "What's with the men in black?"

"I think they are my body guards." You tell her.

"What?" She asks. "Why do you have bodyguards."

"Apparently, I'm a princess." you say.

"No, really." she insists. What's going on?

"She is Princess Susan of Calonia." Queen Charlotte answers.

"And who are you?" Janet demands. "The Queen?"

"Yes." she answers.

"Look Janet." You say. "I have to go to Calonia now. I just wanted to tell you so you don't think I ditched you."

"You're leaving?" She asks. "When will you be back?"

"There is a lot to be done in Calonia." The queen answers for you.

Janet looks upset. You two are best friends. You got caught up in the excitement of being a princess you didn't think about how much you would miss her.

"Is there any way Janet can come with us?" You ask Queen Charlotte. "For a holiday."

"I'm sure my mom will say yes." Janet adds, helpfully, cheering up instantly at the idea.

A phonecall and explanations are made to Janet's parents. It takes a while to convince them of what's happening but in the end they decide if you were making it up to get away with something you'd come up with something more believable.

Flanked by the bodyguards, You, Janet and the Queen leave the office and climb into a waiting limousine. The first stop is Janet's house, where she quickly gathers some clothes for the trip.

Next the limo takes you home. Your mother is waiting there. Clearly she has been informed of what is happening and has started packing for you.

"Aren't you coming too Mom." You ask.

"I can't just leave my job and I'd need to sell the house." She says. "It's complicated."

You have the following choices:

1. Insist that your mother come too.

2. Go without your mother.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745466-The-Princess-Diapers/cid/1042536-Ask-if-you-can-tell-Janet