*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. clothes
  2. begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745749-Misty-Morph/cid/1314586-clothes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hurric
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1745749
you start to morph into Misty from pokemon
This choice: clothes  •  Go Back...
As Johnny is sitting back watching Pokemon one day, he sighs, lamenting, "Man, this new girl just doesn't do it for me. Misty was so much cooler and hotter than her. Why can't she come back? I wish I could see her again..." Lost in thought, he knocks over a cat-shaped cookie jar when he goes to stretch.

Little did he know, but that cookie jar housed powerful magic, housed for, er, decades, inside it. Out from it comes what Johnny swore was a genie, but she also had cat ears and a tail.

"Nya!! Thanks for freeing me!! I heard what you said, and I think I can make that happen!! Ala-ka-boosh!!" Now, what you needed to know about this genie was that her name was Sayako, a genie that was also part nekomimi, and had been forcibly sealed away in that cookie jar back in the '30's by the US government, but not because she was evil. No... Sure, she did like to cast wishes with a flair for the sexy, and in spite of that was a nice and generous genie, but she was known as an incompetent genie that screwed up her wishes. While in the jar, she had mistook his daydreaming for him saying, "I wish I could BE her..." This was further compounded by the fact she didn't really know what Misty looked like given her imprisonment...

Her magic words take Johnny aback, watching his clothes ruffle and ripple as they change, becoming...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hurric has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745749-Misty-Morph/cid/1314586-clothes