*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica
  2. Choose the Girl...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798397-Jessica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1745990
Choose your girl, get her cursed and then make her change in any way you want.
This choice: Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica

    by: Reneg4de
Jessica walked down the stairs to the gym hall. She loved PE as it was the only thing in school she was good at. Well, that and making fun of fat people.
When Jessica entered the Changing Room, she first noticed that no one else was there. Then, she disregarded that last observation. The new pupil, Jenny, was there. The first thing Jessica noticed about Jenny was that Jenny was overweight.
"Hey fatso. That's where I change." She told Jenny. Jenny just looked at her.
"I said move. If you can still do that." Laughed Jessica. This time, Jenny responded.
"Watch what you say. That big mouth of yours will get you in trouble one day."
Jessica was stunned! No one had ever tried to talk back to Jessica. And that fuelled her even more.
"At least it's only my mouth. Not my entire body that's big."
A tit-for-tat argument then ensued. It ended when Jenny, almost in tears, finally said this.
"Listen here. I didn't want to do this, but you brought it upon yourself. I curse you. You will find out what it means to be bigger. And I doubt you'll ever forget it."
And with that, Jenny walked off.

Jessica just snorted. Her body was perfect. No way was she going to 'be bigger'. She finished changing and went up to the hall for a warm up.
Eventually, the rest of her PE class arrived. By this point, Jessica had run a couple of laps of the Gym Hall. She wasn't out of breath.
The class was eventually told to run another three laps to warm up. Jessica happily did this.
This time was different. By the end of the first lap, Jessica knew something was wrong. Looking down, she saw...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798397-Jessica