*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessie from Team Rocket
  2. More Choices
  3. Whos Shoes?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1055805-Jessie-from-Team-Rocket
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1746599
You One days wake up in one of your pokemon girls shoes PLEASE ADD :D
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessie from Team Rocket

    by: Unknown
After a nice long nap you have finally woke up. When you wake up you realize this wasn't your bed. It was still kinda soft but the light was very far away as if you were in a tunnel...sideways? You start smell the area and it smells horrible. Like sweat and death. Then you hear someone.

"Oh there are my boots." You couldn't really tell who it was. Probably female. Then you see a giant foot enter where you were. You had realized where you were. You were in some girls boot. She then puts her entire foot inside the boot. She wasn't wearing any socks. Which is probably why here boot and foot smelled so bad. You tried to get away and was trapped in the toe section. Then her toes slammed up against you. You were pinned to the sole of the boot with your face in the fleshy area between her toes.

"Ah there we go." The girl began to walk. You still had no idea who this person was or how you got here. All you could do was sit there. Then you heard someone else.

"Oh hey Jessie."

"Hi Cassidy." She replied. Wait a second. Jessie? Cassidy? Those were the girls from Team Rocket. You now understood it. You were in the world of pokemon.

"So are you ready for our workout?" Cassidy asked.

"Oh of coarse. Just let me change into my sneakers." Jessie said. Now this is your chance. As she is changing you can escape. Jessie then took of her boot. Ah fresh air. But when you tried to move something was wrong. Your body was stuck to her foot. Wedged between her toes. Then Jessie put on her sneakers. These smelled even worse.

"Alright lets go..."

You have the following choices:

1. jogging

*Noteb*
2. skip the workout and get pedicures

3. lifting weights

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1055805-Jessie-from-Team-Rocket