*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In mistys sneaker.
  2. Whos Shoes?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1175786-In-mistys-sneaker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1746599
You One days wake up in one of your pokemon girls shoes PLEASE ADD :D
This choice: Mistys (From First season)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In mistys sneaker.

    by: Olerpa
The moment you wake up your nose is assaulted by a horrible smell. You also find that you have woken up in a completely different place than you went to sleep in. After a few moments of observing your surroundings you determine that you are shrunk and inside a sneaker. The shoe is vary worn and thus has a rancid smell to it.

Before you begin trying to get out you notice someone else is in the room. You see Misty in her socks walking towards making getting out more urgent than before. You try desperately to climb out of the shoe only for Misty's socked foot to push you back in. Your head is pushed into the toe section face down forcing your face into the smelly insole. One of the socked toes begins rubbing the back of your head before you feel your entire body lifted into the air and than thrown back down to the ground as she takes a step. The immeasurable amount of pain gives you the feeling that you might not make it out alive.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Goes to the gym.

*Noteb*
2. Goes for a swim.

3. Goes on a jog.

4. Readers choice.

5. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Olerpa (UN: sense at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1175786-In-mistys-sneaker