*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Worship my sweaty socks.
  2. Start of a long week...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748803-Beneath-Your-Best-Friends-Smelly-Feet/cid/1048390-Worship-my-sweaty-socks
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1748803
Your name is Brian, and your spending a week at your best friends house
This choice: Worship my sweaty socks.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Worship my sweaty socks.

    by: footboy4life
"You are going to worship my sweaty socks. I think it's only fair to warn you that I wore these socks all last week during school and after school when I went to the gym." Kate goes upstairs and then comes back. "Don't these socks just look so yummy?" She hold them up to your face and you can see an imprint of where her foot and toes were from her wearing them and sweating in them so much. "Open wide Brian" Realizing you are no longer in control anymore you obey her and open you mouth. She shoves her dirty, sweaty, and smelly socks into your mouth. She grabs a roll of duct tape and tapes your mouth shut. You want to spit them out but are not able to because of the tape. "Don't they taste yummy?" Unable to reply verbally all you can do is lay there and shake you head no. Katelyn laughs at your situation "Those socks better be clean when I come back" Katelyn walks up the stairs and leaves you there to suck on her used and worn out socks. You start to suck on them after realizing that you are no longer able to save yourself so there is no other option. Four hours later you hear Katelyn walking down the stairs and she comes and stands over you. "Lets see those socks Brian." She rips the tape off your mouth and inspects the socks. "Not too shabby" she says. She sits down on the couch and stares at you. "I hope you enjoyed the socks, because my feet are twice as worse. After I went upstairs I ran on the treadmill, I actually just go done before I came down here." "Hmmm what should I have you do next? Should I have you.....

You have the following choices:

1. Lick my sweat, dirty feet and suck my toes?

2. Lick and kiss my flip-flops?

3. Kiss my feet?

4. Use your face as a foot-stool?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748803-Beneath-Your-Best-Friends-Smelly-Feet/cid/1048390-Worship-my-sweaty-socks