*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start of a long week...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748803-Beneath-Your-Best-Friends-Smelly-Feet/cid/1048362-Start-of-a-long-week
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1748803
Your name is Brian, and your spending a week at your best friends house
Chapter #1

Start of a long week...

    by: footboy4life
You walk downstairs to find Katelyn sitting on the couch on her laptop. "Hey Kate what are ya doing?" "Not much." she replies. You walk out into the kitchen to get a drink, and come back into the living room and plop down next to her. You turn on the TV. After a few minutes you get bored and decide you want to have a little fun and mess around with Kate. So you decide to poke her in the side. "hahahah!! stop it Brian you know I'm ticklish!" Katelyn says. You in your attempt to have fun poke her again. "Brian I'll hurt you.." Shes says this to you with a straight face. "Hahahah your funny Kate you couldn't hurt me even if you tried!" "You wanna bet?' "Yea I do lets go wrestle me right now!" Kate looks at you and grins. "Okay lets do this!" "On the count of three. 1...2..3!!" Before you can even think of your first move Kate already has a grip on both of your shoulders, she pulls you towards her and puts one foot out to trip you. Your head lands just inches away from the coffee table. Before your able to make an attempt to get up you feel a sudden pressure on your chest. Its Kate. "Hahaha I win!" Kate says mocking you. "Yea yea you won your the best now let me up." "No!" "What do you mean no?" You ask confused "You never listen to me ever when I ask or tell you something..and now your going to pay for it" Kate give you an evil grin and reaches for something on top of the coffee table. You see handcuffs. "Kate what are you doing with those, are they real?" "Yes they are real, I got them from my dad. Hes a cop remember?" You try to struggle and free yourself from her but she becomes angry and wails you in the stomach. "Stop moving!!" She yells "Now put your hands above your head" Not wanting another blow to the stomach you obey her. She then takes one hand and cuffs it to the coffee table leg, and then she does the same with your other hand. "For the next 7days your going to learn to listen to me you will worship me and my feet everyday, you will be my foot slave day and night. Understand?" Not being able to wrap your mind around what just happened you do not reply and Kate becomes angry. She slaps you across the face "Hello?!" She yells irritated "Do you understand?!" "Yes Kate I understand" "Good" She says. First you are going to....

You have the following choice:

1. Worship my sweaty socks.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748803-Beneath-Your-Best-Friends-Smelly-Feet/cid/1048362-Start-of-a-long-week