*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura`
  2. Choosing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749144-Naruto-foot-fetish-story/cid/1049161-Sakura
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749144
Have fun with feet of naruto girls! Explore your foot fetish!
This choice: Sakura`  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sakura`

    by: The Writer
You finally decide who's feet you want to worship. You head out to find Sakura Haruna. You were hopeing that she would let you have some fun with her feet. After two hours of searching you find her training. You think "Her feet must be sweating a lot training this hard." You can't wait to get your hands on her feet! You walk up to her and tell her your name. She says "Hey Tim, my name is Sakura Haruna nice to meet you!" You say " You look like you have been training hard do you want a foot rub?" Sakura replies " Yeah my feet hurt running around in these sandals all day." Sakura was thinking to herself "Hah looks like another person drawn to my feet this is going to be fun!" You get down and start rubbing her sweaty feet. After about thirty minutes it looks like sakura has fallen asleep. You make sure that she is asleep, then you finnaly will up the courage and put one of her toes into your mouth. You loved the taste of her sweaty feet. You keep on sucking her toes and then finnaly you unzip your pants and start to jack yourself off to her feet. Then you hear sakuras voice " Heh it looks like your haveing fun with my feet" You were scared to death what is she going to do to you!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Writer (UN: seahawk495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749144-Naruto-foot-fetish-story/cid/1049161-Sakura