*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joey wakes up
  2. Jaded
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1050758-Joey-wakes-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749848
A jaded woman gets revenge on her ex-fiance by shrinking him and his friends.
This choice: Joey wakes up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Joey wakes up

    by: Joey Bitesized
Joey then wakes up chained up on her living room floor, surrounded by a lot of candles. He slowly comes to and looks around and realizes what just happened. He then looks up and sees April in her black robe and hood sitting in meditation style and chanting in some unknown tongue. He then screams toward her and struggles to break free to no avail, “You bitch let me out!!!!”

April sits there still chanting with a dark look upon her and doesn’t even pay Joey’s ranting any attention.

“You bitch!!!! When I get outta here, I am gonna make you pay!!!” He screams even louder as he tries to use his strength to break free.

April continues to chant louder with more power and Joey starts to feel a strong tingling sensation and notices the room and everything in it, including April getting larger by the minute. “What is going on? What are you doing?” He begins to panic.

April then stops and sits there staring at Joey as he begins to shrink. She smiles with a devilish grin.

Joey then realizes that the room is not growing he is shrinking and finally the shrinking stops as he reaches the small height of about 2 inches. He looks up at April as she stands up and towers above him. “ April, please what so you plan to do to me?”

April looks down at him, “ Yes it worked!! HA!! HA!! HA!! So Joey, if I let you out what are you gonna do to me?”

“What did you put into my drink?” He screams at her.

“The drink? Oh that was just a little tranquilizer to knock you out so I could chain you up and perform the ritual. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a magical shrinking potion, but with a little ritual chanting anything is possible.” She looks down at him poking his face with her big toe, which now is almost bigger than him.

She then takes off her robe revealing her gorgeous naked tanned well-toned body. She then walks to her door and locks it. “ I can’t have anyone walking in on me as I torment you.”

Joey then tries to struggle free, but unfortunately the shackles shrunk with him. “ Please let me go, you don’t know what could happen, what if the police find out."

“What makes you think they can find out, heck even if the search my place, after they realize you are missing, like they are gonna find you.” She then walks toward him and raises her bare foot above him and lowers it, wiggling her toes and flexing her foot only an inch away from his tiny body. I could easily crush you into a bloodstain stuck to the bottom of my sole, or kill you in a number of creative ways, and you know what they say, if there’s no body then there’s no crime. But don’t worry I have torment and torture in mind; I’d rather keep you as a pet. ” She then laughs.

“That is only if you are good.” She then lowers her foot on top of him. Covering his tiny 2-inch tall body.

Joey tries to struggle free, yet her beautiful, blue toenail painted foot smothers him. All he can breathe and smell is the sweet sweat that drips from her soft and smooth sole. “MRRFFHH!!!” He tries to blurt out distress, but his voice is muffled.

“Come on I know you got a foot fetish, this must be turning you on Joey! Come on convince me not to put all of my weight down on you and squish you into wine!!! Lick for your life, you know you want to.”

He then starts to lick the bottom of her sexy foot rapidly, and he starts to get aroused. He does have a foot fetish, and the thought of being squished under her foot both terrifies and excites him. His tiny little cock is rock hard and he can feel it bulging under the pressure of her foot ready to explode. He licks faster and faster until April lifts her foot up, “ Hey don’t you squirt your little load on my foot now, or I’ll squash you like a bug!! I can feel that tiny little boner of yours naughty boy.”

She then takes him out of the shackles and holds him up to her face and kisses him. “ I also know you have a thing for Giant women. You should have erased the history and cookies off my computer when you used it; it’s amazing what you can find out about your significant other by looking at what he browses on the net.” She laughs. “ You are a strange guy Joey. Well I have a little treat for you.” She walks into her bedroom with Joey still in her hand and into her closet and to the amazement of Joey she brings out a tiny cage with a group of his friends, including the girl April hated most, Joey’s fuck buddy, Shelly. She then takes the cage out puts it on her dresser and puts Joey in it, locking it behind him.

Joey looks around the cage and studies it thoroughly. It looks to be the real deal, as if April built this cage specifically for small people. It even has a door that's locked. He sees his good friends. Brad, who is his longtime childhood friend, Frank, a close friend and roommate, Carrie, Frank’ s girlfriend, and Shelly, Joey’s friend with benefits.

Now who's point of view to you want to follow next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey Bitesized (UN: ffjoe28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey Bitesized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1050758-Joey-wakes-up