*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jaded
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1050754-Jaded
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749848
A jaded woman gets revenge on her ex-fiance by shrinking him and his friends.
Chapter #1

Jaded

    by: Joey Bitesized
Joey Anderson, an athletic and outgoing guy is driving his Mustang on his way to pick up his stuff over at his ex – fiance‘s apartment the day after he told her he didn’t want to marry her. Today they where supposed to get married. He decided not to go through with the marriage thing with her.

Her name is April Robins, a gorgeous blonde with big tits, long legs, petite feet and an awesome shaped ass. She became very controlling, not allowing him to see his friends and she was very jealous and violent at times. Too much for him to handle, he fell head over heels in love with her, it was strange to him, because this never happened with him before almost as if she had cast a spell on him.

Joey was a player, he tried to play April like he did all the other girls, yet something about her hit him hard, he fell for her until yesterday almost as he had woke up and realized what was going on, he called it off and she wasn’t happy, little did Joey know that things where just getting started.

He pulled up to her Apartment Complex parking lot and turned off his car and sat there for a while, this is going to be way to weird for him, he thought to himself before he had the balls to get up and walk to her door, he needed his stuff, he practically lived there, so just about all his important things were over her place. He finally knocked on the door.

April opens the door wearing a strange black robe, “It’s about time!!” She yells.

Joey shoots back, “What’s with the black robe, in mourning of our break up?” He laughs.

“ Don’t worry about it, I was practicing some of my magic.” She says.

Joey notices all the candles across the her living room, “Damn, when are you going to realize that that magic crap is bullshit.”

“I got you to fall in love with me didn’t I?“ She grins evilly.

“What the hell you talking about??” Joey asks her and looks at her like she is a fruit loop.

“I cast a spell on you, I tamed the player and you did everything I wanted, you dissed your friends, your family, you stopped chasing women and you asked me to be your wife.” She laughs, “ I was looking into my books as to why it wore off, and I couldn’t find the answer, except that spells are expected to back fire when dealing with black magic.”

Joey pauses for a moment and realizes he may have done all those things, but they cant be a result of Black magic can they, “April, you went off the deep end. So what are you trying to do, win me back with all these candles and your black robe?? Just give me my stuff so I can get outta here and forget you for good you nut case!! “ He yells at the top of his lungs.

“ For one, this ritual I’m about to perform involves you, but it’s not a love spell, it’s so much better, second of all you aren’t going anywhere. Not with out a goodbye drink” She frowns. “ Come on a glass of Champagne for a nice departure.

Joey thinks to himself; anything to get the hell outta here, “ Ok April, but I gotta get going soon.”

April replies, “Don’t worry about it.” She goes into the kitchen to poor the glasses of Champagne and brings them out and hands one to him.

“You didn’t put a love potion in here did you??” He sniffs the glass mockingly and laughs hysterically.

She just sits there and smiles, “Nah I’m done with that idea. Laugh all you want. Just mock what you don’t understand, just like the rest of the world. You’ll see the Black Arts is a very powerful Magic.”

“O god, you trip me out.” He drinks the drink down and looks around for his stuff. “Ok where ‘s my shit at?”

“That’s Goddess, not god.” She drinks hers and points to her room.

“Yeah whatever.” He walks toward that way, he was feeling a little queasy and light headed, and April follows close behind. The room starts to spin and his head starts to bang, “What did you put in my….” He then passes out falling on his face.


You have the following choice:

1. Joey wakes up

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey Bitesized (UN: ffjoe28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey Bitesized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1050754-Jaded