*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So much food!
  2. A Bullied Riolu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750135-The-Heaviest-Riolu/cid/1507195-So-much-food
by DaveE
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1750135
Riolu wants to be the biggest and heaviest pokemon EVER!
This choice: He smelled something delicious.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

So much food!

    by: DaveE
Just then, a powerful scent reached Riolu's nose. A sweet, almost yummy smell. Whatever it was, he wanted it. While his belly still grumbled loudly, Riolu fallowed the scent through the forest grove.

As the scent grew stronger, Riolu could make out the smell. It was moist and sweet like apples, but these apples smelled different, like they were...warm?

"How could apples be...warm?" thought Riolu.

As he drew closer, he began to smell other things: honey...bread...and maybe even...milk.
The barrage of scents pleased Riolu's nose to no end, he HAD to have whatever they were coming from.

The scents finally lead Riolu to a small, red farm-house at the edge of the woods. The place looked abandoned but the sweet smells were definitely coming from here. And surely enough, five apple pies were neatly placed along a musty window sill to cool.
Riolu had never seen pie before; he didn't know apples could be prepared that way.

No longer ignoring the cries of his belly, Riolu snatched one of the pies without thinking and shoved the piping hot pastry into his mouth. He moaned with rapture as he chewed each warm, fruity bite passionately.
Before he knew it, the entire pie tin was licked clean.

"Mercy! You sure seemed hungry, eh pard'?" said a gentle, southern voice.

Riolu looked back up at the window to see who had spoken to him. Standing by the window with the other pies was a Miltank.

"That's the fastest I've ever seen anyone eat one of my pies," she said, a soft smile on her face.

"Oh!" gasped Riolu, realizing what he did. "I'm SO sorry! I didn't mean to...it's just that I was so..."

"Aw, shucks," Miltank interrupted. "It's alright. I could go without a pie or three. I make these for a living, see. Come on inside."

Riolu made his way through the front door and into the dank but still rather functional kitchen. He almost jumped when an egg timer started ringing.

"Oh?" said Miltank. "Done already?"

She waddled over to the outdated oven and pulled out a tray that smelled just as scrumptious as the pies.

"What are those?" asked Riolu intently.

"Honey biscuits," said Miltank. "Would like one?"

"Yes, please!" said Riolu, his face beaming.

"Careful, ya'll: they're still hot..." advised Miltank as Riolu took one off the tray.

It was more bland when compared to the fruity pie, but it was still warm and sweet.

"So delicious..." moaned Riolu before taking another bite.

"Here, take some more," said Miltank.

"Oh, I couldn't..." said Riolu, wanting to be polite.

"I insist," grinned Miltank. "Have some more pie as well if you like. I've also got plenty of milk too."

Riolu seated himself at the wooden table and MIltank placed the pies, biscuits, and a giant bottle of milk in front of him.

"Go ahead and dig in, I know you youngin's don't give much for table manners these days," she said. "Besides, you could use some meat on you."

Riolu was more than happy to let his stomach take control. He started with the biscuits, he polished of each one in about three bites each. He also grabbed a piece of pie every so often and cherished the fruity confection.

"I'm sorry the place is such a mess, pard'," said Miltank as she placed more pies into the oven. "It's been like this since I first came here. I've been meanin' to fix the place up, but an old gal like me just doesn't have the oomph." She popped her hip to emphasize her lack of youth.

"That's okay," Riolu said, swallowing another mouthful of biscuit. "I'm just grateful that you're letting me have this food."

"Oh, it's no trouble," said Miltank, stirring batter in a big bowl. "Like I said: I does this for a living. You look like you could use a good meal."

"Thanks loads," said Riolu.

When his throat became dry from all the bread, Riolu finally opened the milk jug. He placed his mouth on the end and slowly lifted it with both paws, causing the cold, creamy liquid to flow freely into Riolu's mouth.

He slowly chugged the yummy and nutritious milk, too distracted by the refreshing taste to notice the slowly expanding bulge in his belly.

The minutes ticked on into almost an hour and the biscuits and pies soon became cakes and souffles, and the bulge in Riolu's gut grew larger and larger, almost as big as a beach ball.

"Ya'll ready for another slice of cake?" asked Miltank cheerfully.

"Uhhh...*burp*..." muttered Riolu, rubbing his heavily bloated stomach. "(Oh...I feel like I'm going to explode...but maybe I'll have... just one more)."

Riolu took the final slice of chocolate cake off the platter, slowly took bite after bite of the wonderfully tasty dessert, and let out a small belch.

"No more...please..." he moaned. "I can't eat another bite...*urp*..."

"I should think so!" exclaimed Miltank. "Ya'll look almost as big as I am!"

"(Yeah...)" thought Riolu, getting a good look at his belly. "(I'm...bigger!)"

After thanking Miltank once again for everything, Riolu struggled to stand up from the chair and waddled carefully out of the house and back into the forest, his belly sloshing around as he did so.

"If I keep eating like that..." thought Riolu, patting his stuffed tummy. "...I'll be bigger in no time!"

You have the following choices:

1. The Next Day

2. Three weeks after eating Miltank's cooking...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaveE (UN: tummytrouble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaveE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750135-The-Heaviest-Riolu/cid/1507195-So-much-food