*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Talk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750141-Payback/cid/1051403-The-Talk
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1750141
You have to become a footslave to redeem yourself.
Chapter #1

The Talk

    by: footboy4life
"HOW COULD YOU!!??" Monica yells at you with tears rolling down her face. "HOW COULD YOU FLIRT WITH THAT..THAT SLUT?!!" " I'm sorry babe I'm really sorry I don't know what I was thinking. I was stupid." You try to make her feel better but shes not buying any of it." "I don't believe you!!" "I'm sorry Monica. I will do anything you want me to. Anything at all you name it and I'll do it. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy and trust me again" "Anything?" You feel a sudden disturbance as if you just screwed up even more by saying you will do anything. Without thinking you automatically blurt out "Yes babe anything." She wipes the tears from her eyes and stands up and starts pacing back and forth as you sit quietly and watch. "Fine. If you really love me and will do anything then here is what you have to do. You have to get my friends approval before I accept your apologies." "How do I do that babe?" "You see Brian I've already talked to them about this. I knew you were going to apologize so I set something up. You are going to have to spend a week with Alexis and do what ever she tells you to do" You think to yourself "this will be a piece of cake Alexis is harmless" so you immediately agree to it.
*Three hours later*
"Brian!" Monica calls to you. You get up off the couch and walk over to the door to see Alexis one of Monica's best friends standing there with Monica in the doorway" "You are going over to Alexis house now. remember you have to do whatever she tells you." "Whatever it takes to make you happy babe" You walk outside with Alexis and get in the car. She pulls out of the driveway and starts the journey to her house. "It's gonna be a long week for you Brian" You ignore her thinking shes just teasing you..but what you don't realize, is that this week WILL be the longest week of your life...

You have the following choice:

1. You arrive at Alexis house.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750141-Payback/cid/1051403-The-Talk