*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First things first!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751161-Mega-Man-GiantessShrinking-Interactive/cid/1053528-First-things-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1751161
Like Mega Man? Like giant women? Then feel free to read and add! (GP given for good adds!)
Chapter #1

First things first!

    by: yougurt
Which timeline/universe do you want this story to take place in?

Classic: Where it all began! What would happen if Roll suddenly became Mega Man's "big" sister? How would the Blue Bomber deal with a queen sized Splash Woman? What if Kalinka, Dr. Cossack's Daughter, became as large as her home country (Russia)?

X: The maverick wars! How might the Maverick Hunters cope with their navigators having been reduced to the size of bugs? What if Zero had a surprise reunion with his lost love Iris?

Zero: The return of a lost hero! Could Ciel help Zero defeat his enemies, after being given the height advantage? What if Zero were shrunken and captured by his enemy/stalker, Fairy Leviathan?

Multiverse: Mix and Match! How might one world's men cope with another's ladies, brought to a whole new scale?

You have the following choices:

1. Classic

2. X

3. Zero

4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Multiverse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yougurt (UN: uberking422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yougurt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751161-Mega-Man-GiantessShrinking-Interactive/cid/1053528-First-things-first