*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Divine Revelation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1057841-Divine-Revelation
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
Chapter #1

Divine Revelation

    by: Zazu
The bell rang at exactly 3:00, signalling the end of another school day. The eager students packed their bags and left as the teachers yelled after them about remembering the homework. One of the last students left in the room was Hunter.

Hunter was a 13 year old anthro tiger, still in middle school. He was of average height and intelligence, and he was somewhat scrawny, though he wished he was bigger. He was nice, but he was somewhat depressed about one major thing: his stepfather.

His parents had died in a mysterious accident when he was younger (according to his stepfather at least), so Hunter was adopted by his stepfather. However, it turned out that Hunter's stepfather was a cruel man who had only adopted Hunter to use him for things he was too lazy to do himself. He yelled at Hunter whenever he did anything slightly wrong, never let him have sweets, never let him have friends over, made him clean and mow the yard, paint their rundown house, and just plain treated Hunter badly. It was a good thing that Hunter was kind and optimistic, or he would be seriously anti-social.

That considered, Hunter still led a relatively nice life. His stepfather did give him a few luxuries and he did have a few friends. However, those friends were nowhere to be found as Hunter left school, so he began to walk down the street towards home.

As Hunter walked passed a dark alleyway, he thought he heard a voice coming from the alley.

"Hunter... Hunter..." the voice called out to him.

Hunter, now curious at to who could be calling him, stepped into the dark alley. He thought at the other end he saw something glowing, but he figured that was impossible. However, as he got closer, he realized that he was right. There was a tall tiger standing there, and he gave off a bright, radiant light.

"Hunter... I need to tell you something..." the tiger said in a soft yet manly voice.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Hunter asked, curious but frightened.

"Why, I'm an angel from above, here to bring you a message." the tiger said.

Hunter paused. He wasn't sure whether to believe the tiger or not, but something compelled him to believe the strange tiger. "Who's the message from?" Hunter asked.

"It's a message from your parents," the angel said.

Hunter was in shock. "My parents? What do you mean?" he asked.

"Hunter, your parents were no ordinary tigers," the angel said. "They never died like you have been told. Your parents are the great tiger gods, and you are their son!"

Hunter nearly fainted from shock and disbelief. His parents, gods? Normally he wouldn't believe anyone if they said that, but this tiger WAS an angel, so it was hard not to.

"So, what does that mean for me?" Hunter asked.

"You are a demigod! As the son of the tiger gods, you have the power to do whatever you wish! Simply think of what you want and it will happen. You could alter the universe with a simple thought!" the angel said.

Hunter's head was spinning with this new, amazing information. He couldn't believe he could do whatever he wanted! It was unbelievable. He barely managed to talk to the angel.

"Ummm.... thank you for telling me," Hunter said sheepishly.

"Your welcome. I must go now, Hunter. Use your power wisely!" the angel called out before he suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Hunter staggered out of the alley, a new outlook on life. He could do anything he wanted now! The possibilities were endless. And whatever Hunter did, he could simply make it so that no one would think anything unusual of it! Many ideas popped into Hunter's head on what to do first...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1057841-Divine-Revelation