*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I wish aopn a star.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754770-Snakes-Charm/cid/1060574-I-wish-aopn-a-star
by kamper
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1754770
You turned into a snake.! this could be interesting...
Chapter #1

I wish aopn a star.

    by: kamper
It is a normal night for you as a freshman in high school. You do your homework as well as decide what to push off to the last minute. Then after watching a few T.V. shows, that just kept you entertained rather than catching your interest, you lay down in your bed. Ever since your idiot brother came home from college and broke the family computer you family had to use yours. At first you kept it in your room but the constant; “hey can I use your computer?” that you put up with at ALL hours of the day convinced you to move it into the living room where the old one was. You still had the warranty on it so even if your family did something to it you could just replace it. The main problem among many was that you had gone from “vore research” every night to nothing, and like a addict of any kind you were going through withdrawal.

Lately you just lay in your bed trying to dream of your many fantasies and wish many things. One night however you looked out your window and saw a shooting star. To see one in the middle of the city was unusual but not impossible. However you were both desperate and tired enough that you figure, ‘What the hell’. So you laid your head back down and started to wish/ dream, not expecting anything to come of it but it did get you to dream of being a snake and well “having fun…”

Unbeknown to you, as you dreamt your wish was coming true and when you finally woke up you felt different, and not just because you had woken up early instead of late. You went to stretch to find that your arms weren’t moving, in fact you couldn’t feel any of your limbs. You quickly opened your eyes to look at yourself then in the mirror that was parallel to your bed; you, the mirror, and back again. Over and over again until you just stared into the mirror thinking that it must be part of the dream he was having. No you can’t have migraines in your sleep, well at least you never used to.

As you look in the mirror you see, staring back at you…

You have the following choices:

1. A 20 foot Boa constrictor.

2. A 25 foot Anaconda

3. A 30 foot King Cobra

4. A 10 foot Python

5. More...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754770-Snakes-Charm/cid/1060574-I-wish-aopn-a-star