*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tickle Fetish
  2. Sam (16)
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755459-My-Ticklish-Friends/cid/1963271-Tickle-Fetish
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1755459
Tickle my female friends or more....
This choice: Tickle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tickle Fetish

    by: Unknown
"Well...my request is a little complicated, but I'll tell you once we get in a suitable location. Is that cool?" You inquire covertly. To be frank, you are slightly aghast to ask her straightforwardly since your fetish is somewhat embarrassing and you don't want to damage your reputation. Consorting her to your hidden sanctuary seemed to be the most reasonable aspect you could envisage at the time and the opportunity to tickle her is too satisfactory to pass up. The adjacent individual appears imperceptibly perturbed and confused at the odd invitation, but hikes her shoulders nonetheless; she unquestionably necessitates the 200 dollars at your disposal and will do anything to earn it from you.

"Sure...whatever," Sam shudders whilst you mentally pat yourself in the back for your astounding achievement. You snatch her wrist and take her to your secret hideout - your basement. The occasion is impeccable; your parents are in a business trip so you possessed the entire household to yourself with no interruptions to cut you off from your convenience. As you both arrive at the designated venue, you release her arm and prepare for the hospitalization.

Your substructure consists of many objects that help you fulfill your predilections. You clandestinely purchased these behind your progenitors' backs and often come here to discharge your stress. It is the first circumstance where someone other than yourself invaded its terrace and she is mildly intrigued by all the artifacts established on its content. You are undeniably disconcerted to lay your hands on her sumptuous figure and explore every sections of it with no mercy. Of course, in order to accomplish that, you'll have to assure her immobility - you don't wish for any supererogatory exertions during your intimate session.

"Cool place..." the young lady expressed, much to your delight. Next to the concrete wall, shackles and handcuffs are stationed on the ground and ceiling respectively. The site is practically a torture chamber that you built just in case something like this ever transpired and it looks like you planned adequately.

"Right, I just need you to put your feet in this position...then insert your wrists through these chains....okay perfect," you gesture to the appropriate places and you step back to observe your handiwork; Sam is thoroughly stretched to the maximum extent due to the restraints. The gal is wearing a regular bleached tank-top that bares her clean armpits, comprehensively at your benevolence. Her standard shirt is marginally diminutive and the proliferation enabled it to bunch upwards - revealing further sexy skin that merely begged to be titillated one way or another. The hem of the entity halts at the midst of her midsection, exhibiting half of her deep and attractive belly button. You can't cease staring at it while it suctioned and expulsed as she inhaled and exhaled consistently. Her enticing white epidermis is standing there - awaiting your passionate palms to engulf them with your compassion.

"Alright, so you tied me up. What are you plotting over there?" the carefree damsel queried impatiently. You abruptly remember that you didn't explain your solicitation. Sam glances at you with an inquisitive contortion that you find considerably adorable. Her fascinating blue orbs seem to stare directly into your soul as she anticipated some sort of interpretation of the entire ordeal.

"Okay, so here's the deal: I want to tickle every inch of your body earnestly," you respond genuinely. "You just stay there and take it while I probe every segments of your magnificent frame without any complaints. Do you understand?"

"WHAT?" she unexpectedly shouts at the top of her lungs, prompting you to wince on a small scale. "You're gonna tickle? But...I didn't agree to this...let me outta here! I'm not gonna let you do this without my permission!"

"Too late to back out now..." you grin menacingly. "Weren't you the one who said that you'd do anything for 200 bucks? What happened to that uncaring woman that I saw a few minutes ago?" you try to taunt her into your weirdness. Acknowledging the type of girl that Sam is, you fathom that she will definitely not retract from the remark.

"Gah...this is ridiculous," the lass ultimately conceded to the predicament. "Just...don't go too rough. I-I-I'm really ticklish, that's all..." The revealance only made your smirk broaden. It seems like it'll be quite entertaining to contemplate her squirms once you commenced. Positioning your digits on her smooth and unprotected underarms, you swirl them around in a circular pattern. Already, a smile materializes itself on Sam's lips spontaneously, which persuades you to sustain the light strokes. Her breasts jiggle and her butt stiffens as you progressively pick up the pace with your appendages. Hereafter, you gently tap on her axilla like a drumstick and you dig into the softness of her tender vellum. "(Eep)...n-no...ohohihieehhh hehehehehehehe stahahah hahahahaha....it tickles. (Squeal)!" her screeches are music to your ears and you desire to listen to more of her sweet and pacifying melody as you prob her responsive and hollow pits.

"That's the whole point, babe..." you whisper seductively in her ears whilst you spider tickle her exposed oxters repetitively. Her mirth bolsters, perhaps even conspicuously. You manually apply pressure on her cavities to maintain more vibrations on her nerve endings. Judging by Sam's countenance, it is a highly efficient tactic. You cherish the soothing sensation underneath your extremities and writhe your nails in the heart of her armpits. Concurrently, you give affectionate pecks on her neck that drives her to hysterics. Her peroxide blonde hair dangles from side to side as she simultaneously attempts to escape your delicate touch with no success. She yanks on her limbs to vainlessly endeavour to elude your tantalizing fingernails, but nothing appears to succeed and it only hardens your lust to persevere. Her movement turns you on tremendously in the act of your stimulations - pressing your index and majors on her corresponding arm craters and shaking energetically.

"Urgh...haeehahaaaaaaa hah ahahaha aahhaaohehheeih heieheh hehehe hiheiehheheheheeheh nayyaahahaha ahahahahahahahaha! OHhhoh hahaoahhaaoh hohoeheoehoeheoe myy hihihi hihihiihihiihhhohhhohoeheheheheheh gahahahahahahahahad! It's...hehe hihihhoh ohohehoehehe hohoehoeheoheeheeehahah ahahahahahaha toooeh eehehehehehehehe much! Heehe hehehahaooahhohoh hiahahiahiaha hahahahahah I'm gonna peeehehehe hhhhheeheheheh!" Sam continuously giggles like a juvenile schoolgirl. Sweat excels her forehead and cascades through her upper body, similar to a waterfall's procedure.

Your companion discovers a lack of oxygen and wheezes through your constant caresses. Her physiognomy resembles that of a tomato and if things escalated, she wouldn't be able to withstand it any longer. For the sake of her survival, you temporarily pause your wiggling phalanx from the exhausted captive and retract them. Her chest heaved up and down as she struggled to provide air to her vital organs. In the meanwhile, you can't derive your eyes from her glorious and helpless form. With all the hassle, her sleeveless blouse huddled above her navel and displayed its profound and provocative interior. You flatten your metacarpus and rub it on the visible part of her midriff - an action which Sam appreciated as she let out a relaxed sigh. The massage calms her down significantly, adjusting for your coterminous motive. Her underarms are acutely recipient, but what about the rest of her body? Scratching her tummy, you provoke innocent tittering from your convict's throat. It seems like she is undoubtedly reactive in various areas and they were simply hoping to be unearthed.

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Utilize the tickling tools at your boundaries.

2. Directly assault her belly.

*Noteb*
3. Try her lower body.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dudeman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755459-My-Ticklish-Friends/cid/1963271-Tickle-Fetish