*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More chaos and mischief spread.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759008-Ethans-Costume-Shop/cid/1069212-More-chaos-and-mischief-spread
by no one
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1759008
After the success of Halloween. He opens a shop elsewhere to cause more chaos.
Chapter #1

More chaos and mischief spread.

    by: no one
Ethan being a Chaos Mag who loves to cause mischief decided to repeat one of most eventful endeavors. The spell that changed everyone who visited his turned in to their costumes. This time however the spell will only last one night and when it is over the person who wears the costume will retain an aspect or aspects of said costume. To ensure that no one will interrupt the spell or come looking for him he enchanted the shop to disappear one the last customer leaves. It is set go any where in the multiverse. Ethan also set up a way to watch what he set in motion an to go in and change things if he wants.

He is a agent of chaos who enjoys his work as such he beseeched Janice lord of chaos to power his spell. Once that was done he activated the enchantments he put in place to to randomly choose where to the shop to appear.

You have the following choices:

1. Original universe

2. Comic book universe

3. Movie universe

4. Television universe

5. more universes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one (UN: allen7811 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759008-Ethans-Costume-Shop/cid/1069212-More-chaos-and-mischief-spread