*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A portal out of nowhere, and the mysterious gym!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760107-Mixed-Wrestling-With-Anime-Girls/cid/1071265-A-portal-out-of-nowhere-and-the-mysterious-gym
by herrrr
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1760107
You find a portal & then find yourself in a gym ready to wrestle your favorite anime babe!
Chapter #1

A portal out of nowhere, and the mysterious gym!

    by: herrrr
One late night, you were winding down, getting ready to watch one of your favorite anime shows on Youtube. You were a big time anime fan, but mostly...you loved the girls. Anime girls were so perfect. The perfect bodies, the perfect curves. Anime girls were drawn perfectly. The show you were watched was of course, an ecchi show. Panty shots, boobs, everything. You saw a video to a show you hadn't seen before. From the thumbnail, it looked like a girl grappling with...a question mark? You thought to yourself what this could possibly be. You ended up clicking it, but to your surprise, the video was only 1 second long! "Huh...?" You thought to yourself.You wondered what was going on. You checked the description...you saw a link. It said "This link is life changing. Click it if you TRULY love anime girls and wanna get REAL close to them. ;)". Without even thinking, you clicked the link. The first thing that went through your mind was that this was obviously a link to the show, since it was too hot for Youtube.

Suddenly, the link you clicked went back to the Youtube video. The video was now new. It said, "Your fate has been decided". It was the same video as before! The video had 0 viewers, even though you clicked it before. Suddenly, your computer started getting tons of popups. "Crap...it was spyware!" You thought to yourself. "Fuck....." you muttered out. Then, your computer shut down completely. "What the hell w-" before you could finish, your computer turned back on, but this time it was a giant white light. It was blinding and you couldn't see. "WHAT THE HELL?!" you thought as your room was illuminated by the giant light from your computer. You couldn't see anything beyond the light, as if you were being blinded. Suddenly, you felt your body being tugged, like something was pulling you in. "W-w-what's going on?!" you screamed, as you were being sucked into your computer!!!




Suddenly, you awoke. It was like you were knocked out or something. You looked up and saw nothing but ceiling lights...this wasn't your room. Scared, you got up and looked around. You were in what looked like a doctor's office. You looked out the windows and door and saw there was nothing. No background, no people, no anything. Just white. Then you looked to the desk of the office and saw a man in a suit. He had no real features besides a bald head and glasses. "So you're here..." he said. "What on Earth is going on here?!" you asked.

"Well...you clicked the link. You're ready to meet your fantasies".

"WHERE AM I? I WANNA GO HOME!" You said.

"You might go home...you might not......but right now, you're gonna do what you clicked".

You gulped when he said you might not go home. What did he mean? "W-w-what do you mean I clicked?" you thought.

"You obviously know what you clicked. We know you're a fan of sexy anime girls and mixed wrestling...we saw what you liked on Youtube, It's time for your dreams to come true. You're going to live out your fantasy and wrestle any anime girl of your dreams. They're all here...every single one of them....and they're gonna be wrestling YOU."

You felt a hot sensation come over you. You wanted to go home and get more answers, but that was amazing. You were gonna have a mixed wrestling match with your favorite anime girl! Any of them! You paused as you considered your fate, but might as well see what was going on and if this is all true.

"H-h-h-h-how do I do it...?" you ask.

The man smiled. "Write down the name of the girl, and enter this door........." he pointed out to a door right next to him. They'll enter it and you'll wrestle her.

"Uh...what about winning and losing? What happens?" You ask.

"Let's not worry about that for now...but let's just say if you are to lose...you kiss the behind of the girl who beats you...signifying her victory. A kiss on her butt is a sign of your defeat and a mark on your record. You need to win to get out.....so good luck......"

You gulp at that comment.

"Sign here..." the man says showing you the form. It's time to write a name and have your first match. Which girl?

You have the following choices:

1. Bleach

2. Gurren Lagaan

3. Yu Gi Oh

4. Code Geass

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 herrrr (UN: lombardi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
herrrr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760107-Mixed-Wrestling-With-Anime-Girls/cid/1071265-A-portal-out-of-nowhere-and-the-mysterious-gym