*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Press forward
  2. Readers Choice
  3. Samantha
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2968346-Press-forward
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Press forward  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Press forward

    by: Inkubus
After a moment of contemplation you decide that the chill was probably nothing and keep going. Coming out of the network of alleyways something catches your attention. You see a trail of absolutely massive, human footprints that are only visible because of the sparse dirt highlighting them. You look down to see that you happened to be standing in one of those footprints and you stare in amazement at the sheer size. It's not a perfect footprint but from the general picture you see that the pad is easily wider than both your feet combined and maybe even the width of your own body. The length on the other hand feels like it almost dwarfs you entirely. After all that marveling it just leaves the question, who or what could leave such gigantic footprints? Luckily there was still more of the trail to follow.

The footprints led you around the campus to the small forested area that you couldn't quite remember if it was for a holiday or some even to plant trees. Still you had to enter to find the source of these footprints and you made note that on the softer ground each print had a bit of a depression, meaning that whoever left them must have had some weight to them. Once entered into the forest you feel the cool shade from the canopy block out the rays of the shining sun. Looking up you see more evidence of the size of what you are following since it looked like some of the branches had been disturbed by something particularly tall.

Finally you came to the end of the trail to see a large figure in the distance that prompts you to quickly hide behind a tree. They seem to be sitting behind another a tree but the bad angle and shade makes it hard to tell what it is. Now you're faced with a hard choice...

You have the following choices:

1. Approach the figure

*Noteb*
2. Turn around and leave while you still can

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inkubus (UN: r3galfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2968346-Press-forward