*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An exciting day.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760925-Honey-I-shrunk-my-husband/cid/1072619-An-exciting-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1760925
A woman accidentally shrinks her husband when she finds one of his inventions.
Chapter #1

An exciting day.

    by: In_Heat
Jacob Willman was a proud inventor. He was sure his latest gadget was going to turn some heads and provide with enough cash to live the life they always wanted and deserved. Jacob kept the invention a secret from his family however as he wanted to surprise them when his face was pinned all over the international news. The device was a remote shaped objects with two buttons, one which shrank an object and one which reversed it. Jacob had just descended down the stairs to head out the door and present his new invention to the board of inventors. he set the device on the floor as he bent down to double check his suit case and confirm he had all the necessary documents. As he was rifling through his case his brunette wife came in the front door after a hard day at the office. Mmm Mmm Mmm Jacob went as he looked at his wife's stunning attire. She was dressed to kill with a blue pair of high heels, a super short mini skirt and a blue tight hugging jacket. She walked toward Jacob in a seductive fasion. "Hello Mr Willman", she said as she embraced him with a kiss. "How was your day." "Hmm Hmm my day went great honey, I'm just off to the office now for a meeting." "Well have fun then, don't keep me waiting too long." "I won't love," he said as he took his leave.

So how does this shrinking thing happen?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 In_Heat (UN: bob_da_builder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
In_Heat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760925-Honey-I-shrunk-my-husband/cid/1072619-An-exciting-day