*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big bad Olly
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760996-The-Amazing-Colossal-Olly-Murs/cid/1093114-Big-bad-Olly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1760996
Sexy Olly Murs grows to 200ft tall and terrorises London!
Chapter #1

Big bad Olly

    by: Liam
"Ahh, this is good!" Olly sighed. He was led on a sofa in his dressing room eating chicken. He was on a break from shooting the video to his latest single Busy. "I don't know what they put in this chicken but it's f***ing great!" he said, licking his lips. He devoured it all in minutes, then one of the runners came to get him - the break was over. "Olly, we need you on set in 2 minutes!" she said.
"That's Mr Murs to you..." he snorted obnoxiously. The runner raised her eyebrows and walked out. Olly slipped his sandals off (the next scene was barefoot) and popped the thick black glasses on that were required for the shoot. "I'm one sexy geek..." he beamed. As he walked, he felt his jeans getting tighter, but thought nothing of it. In his eyes, the tighter the jeans the sexier he was. But when he walked on set, he didn't know why everyone was gasping. Then he looked down, his jeans had ripped and he wearing just boxers. Taking the glasses off, he looked up and the ceiling was getting closer. "I'm growing!" Olly said, laughing with satisfaction. It was seconds later and he smashed through the roof. When he eventually stopped, he must've been 200ft tall. Strangely his tshirt hadn't ripped - nor had his boxers. "HA HA HA I'M HUGE!" he boomed. His first action as the world's hugest man was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760996-The-Amazing-Colossal-Olly-Murs/cid/1093114-Big-bad-Olly