*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Selena Gomez
  2. First choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761658-Celebrity-Fart-Torture/cid/1275675-Selena-Gomez
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1761658
Your favorite celebrities torture you with their farts. Good additions get GP's.
This choice: Selena Gomez  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Selena Gomez

    by: LiamKennedy
You were Selena Gomez's biggest fan! You had all her albums, DVDs and all the merchandise, you had even started your own fan club online for her. So when you won tickets to meet her and spend a day with her, you couldn't believe it.

You arrived at the location and were directed to a room.

"Miss Gomez will be with you shortly," a man said before closing the door and leaving you on your own. You looked around at the room you were in. It was empty except for a shelf with a few items on it. Before you had time to see what they were, the door opened and Selena entered. You couldn't believe it. The door locked behind her and she stared at you with a predatory look.

She walked towards you and you walked towards her, gasping as she jumped on top of you, knocking you to the ground. She turned around and you could see right up her skirt. She placed her butt on your face, sealing it off with her skirt.

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!

The smell was trapped for several moments as you tried to pull away.

"That is such a relief," she said.

You have the following choices:

1. She farts on you more

2. She takes her panties off and continues

3. She pisses on you

4. She begins scat torture

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LiamKennedy (UN: liamkennedy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761658-Celebrity-Fart-Torture/cid/1275675-Selena-Gomez