*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maggies new room, Maggie, (cv)
  2. The night before
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762194-Bart-Simpsons-dirty-birthday/cid/2969784-Maggies-new-room-Maggie-cv
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J4min
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1762194
It's Bart's 12th birthday and his family each a different treat in mind for him
This choice: Maggies new room, Maggie, (cv)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maggies new room, Maggie, (cv)

    by: Unknown
As Bart walks into Maggie's new room, which now filled with Lisa's old toddler furniture and clothing in the closet. He then walks over to Maggie who is still asleep, but when he pulls down the bed sheet to check if Maggie needs a new pull up. When all of a sudden he notices not only does Maggie not have a pull up on she's also wearing a sexy outfit. So all of a sudden as Bart goes to wake her up, Maggie says Bart if that's you touching me please feel free to pleasure my vagina with either your penis or fingers. Ay caramba I must be dreaming about fucking my baby sister Maggie. When all of a sudden Bart realizes that this isn't a dream, when Maggie took his penis or fingers and did what with them. What did Maggie do that made Bart realize this wasn't a dream?

(a) stuck his penis or fingers in her vagina.
(b) gave him either a blow job or hand job, while she forced his fingers in and out of her vagina.
(c) she stuck his penis in her vagina, and made him play with her nipples.

You have the following choices:

1. (a)

2. (b)

3. (c)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J4min has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762194-Bart-Simpsons-dirty-birthday/cid/2969784-Maggies-new-room-Maggie-cv