*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/1076086-It-begins
by Hyral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1762511
A 19 year old boy gets his hands on various items that can hypnotize people.
Chapter #1

It begins!

    by: Hyral
Here are the various items used to hypnotize people and their special characteristics. For each item there will be a fast and a slow version. Fast means that the hypnosis will be completed in only 1 or 2 sessions, slow means that is will take 2 or more sessions. Sessions must be at least a day apart or you risk frying the persons brain. You can only start with one item in each story but feel free in introduce new items or the other already created items to a story once its started.

Coin: This is the traditional hypnosis you can change anything having to do with the mind. There is a secret latch on the coin that causes it too look like it's spinning which is what enthralls people.

Necklace: This is a great deal more powerful than the coin, along with altering the mind, it can create illusions and transform people as long as they maintain a human body (it can't change a person to a inanimate object or animal). You swing the necklace like a pendulum to enthrall people.

Crystal ball: Still more powerful than the necklace, along with the abilities of the fore mentioned items, it can turn people into animals or inanimate objects. You have someone look at the ball for longer than 10 seconds, it will then look like it has various swirls and lines to the person enthralled.

You have the following choices:

1. Slow change coin

2. Fast change coin

3. Slow change necklace

4. Fast change necklace

5. More choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hyral (UN: hyral at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/1076086-It-begins