*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763340-Bagi-2-The-history-continue-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by hank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1763340
The epic story about Bagi, the mighty monster nature, continue.

The epic story about Bagi, the mighty monster nature, continue.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
...Alright, before of all, you MUST HAVE watched: Bagi, the monster mighty nature. You can watch here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDyajky_0Bc&feature=related

Ok, continue the reading *Cool*


At first I thought it would be a Japanese film meaningless. But over the parts of the movie and I could see a touch of emotion, the characters had a strong personality, and the story was very detailed and with a certain moral at the end (that man should not be playing God.) Well, I like the ending, but that type of ending left room for a sequel (If you watched the movie, you know what I mean), i have Waited, Waited, Waited, But even a mere news about a sequel, while others idiots anime gained a lot of sequels. Well I gave up waiting and started to assemble a sequel to the film, one that is worth watching, or should I say, read. This is supposedly a sequel to the movie, i will try to make it faithful to the original.
To please you, dear reader, I would like you to send suggestions, compliments and criticisms to me, for me to do a story that pleases everyone (although it is impossible to please everyone ...). You can add chapters if you want, but know that there are some rules:

Bagi Can be considered a furry, BUT do not put any sexual references, i mean there was none in the original.

Fan character can even be added, whether human or not, but they must have a good participation in history.

Please, nothing gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

I LOVE a good story.

I guest it all. Have fun !

Warning,WARNING!!: Good chapters will be well rewarded. ( 100 GP to 150 GP).

In memory of Bagi.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763340-Bagi-2-The-history-continue-