*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764823-Military-Industrial-Complex-FMGTF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1764823
This story is about science/magic running amuck in a secret military base.

This story is about science/magic running amuck in a secret military base.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is about science/magic running amuck in a secret military base. We follow a character deep underground in the military complex under Denver airport. There are five science labs where this story takes place:

Paranormal Studies
Genetic Modification
Alien Technology
Drug Testing
Reprogramming

Paranormal Studies:

Karen is an empath. She has been offered a summer job basically being a guinea pig for some large faceless organization. The pay is really good but she has to live in the corporate barracks and practice the occult with some other test subjects. She is mediterranean/caucasian, 18, 5"3 and slightly overweight.

Genetic Modification:

Helen has been working on an eyes only viral engineering project that allows a person to create complex changes to their physiology via synthetic virus that can wirelessly receive programs from a computer in the lab. Helen is indian/caucasian, 35, 5"6 and skinny.

Alien Technology:

Lee is an systems analyst hired to reverse engineer an alien computer. Her team is on it's second year and haven't made heads nor tails of the device. Lee has become somewhat obsessed over it. Lee is asian, 27, 5"4 and skinny.

Drug Testing:

Anna is one of three scientists involved in a clandestine pharmaceutical project to create a temporary immortality pill. They are at the human testing phase, though highly illegal, they have access to a number of inmates as human test subjects. Anna is caucasian 44, 5"9 and slender build.

Reprogramming:

Amanda was a CIA spy whose life had been wiped by a neurotoxin. She is undergoing reprogramming to relearn/remember her extensive skills, while possibly receiving some sort of upgrade as well. Amanda is black, 23, 5"10 and athletic.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764823-Military-Industrial-Complex-FMGTF