*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Secret is Blown?!
  2. Not another day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765711-Haruhi-Playing-God/cid/1167153-The-Secret-is-Blown
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1765711
Haruhi suzumiya is said to the god of this world. What if her powers more responsive
This choice: The SOS brigade meeting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Secret is Blown?!

    by: ForestFire5000
As the bell rang, Kyon stood up and trudged over to the SOS brigade's clubroom. Haruhi had called a club meeting earlier in the day, and Kyon knew that if it was Haruhi's idea, it could only spell trouble for him. Still, he also knew that ignoring Haruhi would only make things worse for him (and everyone else in the world) in the long run. As he approached the club door, he knocked on it to make sure that it was safe to enter. After all, there had been too many incidents of him walking in while Haruhi was in the middle of stripping Mikuru naked and forcing her into one of many costumes for him to just keep entering the room normally. Then again, was anything ever normal with Haruhi around? Kyon paused to remember how calm things had been before that hyperactive 'god' entered his school. Ever since that day, things had become anything but normal for him.

It was at this point that Haruhi herself opened the door.

"Hurry up Kyon! You're making everyone wait on you!" Haruhi then grabbed Kyon by the tie of his school uniform and dragged him into the room.

Once inside the clubroom, Kyon took his usual seat at the table in the center of the room. Looking around, he saw that Mikuru was once again dressed in her maid outfit and preparing to serve everyone tea, Nagato was sitting in the corner and reading another of her books, and Koizumi was simply standing next to Haruhi as she sat in her own chair reserved chair by the room's window. Mikuru placed a cup of tea in front of Kyon, which he politely thanked her for before taking a sip. He then began to question Haruhi about the nature of the meeting.

"So, do you mind telling me what you dragged us all in here for today? Let me guess; you found some crop circles in a nearby park and want us to go investigate, right?"

"Wrong!" Haruhi yelled while slamming her fist down on her desk, which caused the shy and nervous Mikuru to jump in shock (nearly spilling the remaining tea all over herself, but managing to catch it just in time).

"Okay, then why did our fearless leader call us in today? Huh?"

"Well, you remember that time when you told me that these three were espers, time travelers, and aliens?"

Kyon spit out his mouthful of tea in shock as he heard her bring this up, and the other three simply stared at him with mixed expressions on their faces. Kyon knew the time she was referring to: It was right after they had finished filming their club's movie for the school festival, and while it was true that he had told her this, Haruhi had simply brushed it off as him joking. Well, at least he thought she had...

"Uh, yeah, I remember... But, ummm, why are you bringing that up now?" Kyon stuttered nervously, not liking the direction that this conversation was heading.

"Well, at first I thought that you were just joking around, but then I decided 'Hey, Kyon doesn't have a sense of humor! Maybe he was actually being serious about that!'. So after that, I spent a few days following Mikuru around and spying on her to see if she was really a time traveler like you said."

Mikuru gasped in a mixture of surprise and embarrassment at that last statement.

"*gulp* So, what'd you find out?" Kyon asked, now visibly nervous.

"Well, Mikuru was boring as usual... Nothing interesting happened at all! So then I decided to spy on Yuki and see if she was an humanoid-alien-interface-whatchamacallit..."

"Data Humanoid Interface" Nagato corrected without showing any emotion at all. Kyon simply facepalmed at Nagato's willingness to give up her secret identity.

"Yeah, that! Well, anyway, I didn't find anything with her either, so it all came down to Itsuki. I followed him around for a few days too, and nothing exciting happened at first... But then, right when I was getting really annoyed and thinking about giving up, he just disappeared out of nowhere! I walked up to where he was standing when he vanished and searched around, and then I found some sort of invisible wall there. I went through it and ended up in a weird area with a gray sky and all these weird light-giant-things trashing the place! It was just like that time that you and I got trapped on the school campus together and couldn't leave! I knew I was on to something at that point, so I looked around for a bit and saw Itsuki flying around and blasting the heck out of one of those giants! That was all the proof I needed to decide that you were telling the truth back then, Kyon!"

"Uh... That's great Haruhi..." Kyon responded, now looking away from her nervously, as the situation was only escalating.

"What, is that all you have to say?! So what are you then? An alien, an esper, maybe a slider? I know that there must be more to this that you aren't telling me, Kyon! Come on, out with it!" Haruhi demanded, the look of excitement clearly visible on her face.

At this point, Koizumi and the others decided to step in. Seeing as how Kyon had already blown their cover, they decided that it was only a matter of time before Haruhi discovered her own true identity. They proceeded to explain everything to her, down to the smallest detail. Haruhi herself was amazed to learn that she possessed such an incredible power, and she began to think of what to do next now that she had all of this new information.


What will Haruhi Suzumiya do now that she knows that she's god?!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
narutoikari has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765711-Haruhi-Playing-God/cid/1167153-The-Secret-is-Blown