*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765723-AnthroHuman-School/cid/1107194-My-story-line
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1765723
Either a human goes to a giant anthro school or a giant anthro goes to a human school. Add
This choice: My story line  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

My story line

    by: irishman
Denise Milani was on her way to school. She had been sent by her parents to a university of anthros. She happened to be 100 ft. taller than any of them. She wore just a 2-piece bathing suit because she could say that they couldn't afford big enough clothes. She also wanted to impress. When she arrived, she found a small male leopard standing there. He was the principal. She picked him up and he said, "Welcome to Anthro College Denise! We are very excited that you will be with us for the year. I'm Principal Rogers. As you can see, this school was built to accommodate a student of your size. We only have one classroom for you to learn in, but the cafeteria, dorms, stadium, and other buildings are completely accessible for you. Some of the art students made you a sign." Denise looked down and saw a sign the size of a post-it note that said Welcome Denise! "Oh, that is very kind of you," Denise said. "We want you to feel at home here. If you would like, I will take you on a tour of the campus?" said Mr. Rogers. "I would like that," said Denise. Mr. Rogers sat in her palm and guided her through the school grounds. Luckily, she had arrived a day before the anthro students so she didn't have to watch her step. She couldn't help but notice the throbbing erection he had, but didn't show her acknowledgment. Denise was amazed by the architecture and how well the anthros built these huge buildings. They were all very nice and she could easily fit. When they arrived at her classroom, Mr. Rogers unlocked the door and they went in. The room had a huge desk for her at the back of the room surrounded by small desks for anthro students. When Denise picked Mr. Rogers up off the ground, she decided to have some fun. She brought him to her face and gave him a kiss and a full-body lick, covering his body with saliva and lipstick. "Stop this right now," Mr. Rogers said angrily, "I will have you expelled." "You cannot expel me," Denise said confidently, "I have video of you staring at my breasts. I can turn you in for sexual harassment and I would win. So you better not tell anyone about what I am about to do to you." Mr. Rogers nodded quickly and Denise said, "Good. Now the fun begins---for me." Denise then dropped her little principal into her cleavage, enveloping him in her fleshy mounds. She then squeezed her breasts together, lightly crushing him between her huge boobs. She then removed her bra and rubbed him all over her nipples, making her moan with pleasure. Then she put her bra on and said, "I will put you down for a second Mr. Rogers." As she carried him down, she used her other hand to open up her bikini bottom and slid him in front of her pussy. His furry body tickled her privates, causing her to be completely aroused. Then she took one finger and pushed him completely inside of her pussy, causing her to almost scream in pure ecstasy. After a minute of his struggling, Denise had the greatest orgasm of her life and Mr. Rogers flowed out of her pussy with her juices but got caught in her forest of pubic hairs. As Denise looked over her massive breasts at him, she began to laugh as he struggled to escape her forest. She then grabbed him and stuck him up her butt hole, which luckily was as clean as a butt hole can be. Then she pulled her sopping panties back onto her body and left the room. Luckily, she knew the way to her dorm. When she arrived at her room, she unlocked the door and realized she was alone. Then she pulled the principal out of her ass and washed him off. "Remember, if you tell anyone about this, you will wish you had never been born," said Denise. The principal nodded and left the room. Denise laughed to herself how easily she dominated him against his will. Denise then saw that her bags had been put in the room during the tour. She only had some school supplies, her phone, her laptop, and her many bikinis. Once she unpacked into the drawers, she decided to look around her massive dorm. Her bed was a king-sized bed with soft sheets and blankets and a soft pillow. She saw that there was a full kitchen, master bathroom with both a bath and shower, a washing and drying machine, and a small living/dining room that had a huge flat-screen TV. "This is the life," Denise said out load to herself. She opened the pantry and saw that it was stocked with all her favorite foods. Then she heard a noise coming from the door. She crept as quietly as she could into the entryway, thinking it was the principal again. She was surprised when she saw someone different in the room. She walked over and said, "Hi I'm Denise. You must be my roommate. I saw your living arrangements on top of the table, so I am going to pick you and your stuff up and carry you over there. There is a elevator to the ground, but I want to get to know you more." She reached down and gently grabbed her anthro roommate and carried them to the table. When she put them down, she got a better look and realized that it was a _________ (gender) ___________ (species).

You have the following choices:

1. Male Fox (Athlete)

*Noteb*
2. Female Wolf (Cheerleader)

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irishman (UN: bobbyman910 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
irishman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765723-AnthroHuman-School/cid/1107194-My-story-line