*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harper Gets A Job Involving Food
  2. Harper
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765815-Girls-Weight-Gain/cid/1083503-Harper-Gets-A-Job-Involving-Food
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1765815
This is a story with girls gaining weight! Create a girl, make her gain!!!
This choice: Harper Gets A Job Involving Food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harper Gets A Job Involving Food

    by: Unknown
It was a cool winter day in November. A bus was going through a city, heading for the mall. Harper was sitting on the bus wearing a white north face jacket, a pair of pink gloves, and a white puff ball hat with tassles hanging with puff balls. Harper is a short fifteen year old girl with blonde hair, a white smile, and normal toned skin. Hidden behind Harper's north face was a belly bunched up since she was sitting down. Harper wasn't fat or overweight. Since she was a dancer, she had always been short and instead of growing up, she was slowly growing out. People labled her as a skinny girl, but deep down, she wanted to be a little bit bigger.

The bus stopped in front of the mall. Harper slowly rose up out of her seat and walked off the bus and into the mall. She was amazed at how big this mall was. She had been there many times before, but each time, the mall felt different since stores moved in and out of it and the mall was constantly remodeled. Harper started walking through the mall and even stopped at a couple of clothes stores, but didn't find anything she really liked. She stopped by Auntie Anne's Pretzel place and grabbed a cinnamon pretzel and even had some chinese food at the food court for lunch. After exploring the mall, Harper was growing tired and was about to head out of the mall when....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Remixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765815-Girls-Weight-Gain/cid/1083503-Harper-Gets-A-Job-Involving-Food