*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2910352-Safely-to-the-den
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Safely to the den.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Safely to the den.

    by: fanfic-writer
After a few minutes of travel Lucario enters her den and says. "Welcome to my home." You look around and notice that it's a small den with a bed she probably made from weaved plant fibers. There isn't much light coming in but at least it gives proper shelter. Except from the cold.

Lucario takes notice and talks to you again while cuddling you. "Sorry about the cold. I'll think of something."
After a few minutes of thinking she says. "I have an idea. I could send you inside my body and you'll warm up easily." You're surprised by this and ask what she means.
"It's obvious." She says. "I'll place you in my mouth and gently gulp you down. Then you'll be safe and warm in my tummy." You shiver in fear thinking that won't work. She gently smiles and then also blushes. "Well, I won't let you be harmed in there but I guess if you're too afraid you can always go in my tummy in another way."
You're confused at first but then glow red knowing what she means.

"So what do you say little fella? Are you gonna go inside my tummy for a warm resting spot or would you look for a different way?" The lucario asks looking at you gently.

You have the following choices:

1. You go inside her. (Vore or unbirth.)

*Noteb*
2. You stay outside.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fanfic-writer (UN: fanfic-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2910352-Safely-to-the-den