*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2927920-Legendary-pokemon
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Legendary pokemon.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Legendary pokemon.

    by: fanfic-writer
Sadly before you could eat a loud crash was heard making Lucario take you with her as she heads outside. Once outside you see a legendary pokemon and it's none other than Mewtwo who looks around and suddenly looks right at you both before speaking in a female yet strong voice. "So there's the tiny human. I've looked quite long to find you." She starts walking towards you but Lucario gets in a fighting stance with you on her shoulder.

"What do you want him for?" Lucario asks. "That isn't of your concern." Mewtwo answers and comes even closer, Lucario fires off an Aura sphere which doesn't do much to Mewtwo and Lucario says. "This little human is gonna be my master. I won't let you harm him." Mewtwo glares at Lucario and says. "Have it your way."
Suddenly you're lifted into the air followed by Lucario thrown against a tree by Mewtwo's Psychic. You begin floating to hte legendary as suddenly Lucario rushes at her managing to grab on and giving the large feline a few bites before getting smacked away by her large purple tail.
You're almost in Mewtwo's grasp yet Lucario still doesn't give up. She fires even more Aura Spheres before also unleashing a Dark Pulse which does hurt Mewtwo quite a bit.

Mewtwo becomes angry and using her Psychic slams Lucario into the floor before lifting her in the air completely imobilizing her. Then she finally grabs you before looking back to Lucario and looking her over for a long time.

She prepares to speak and you're already fearing the worst.
Then she speaks. "Fine. If you want him as your master. You can have him as your master,..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fanfic-writer (UN: fanfic-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2927920-Legendary-pokemon