*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A foreign airport
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766734-Your-New-Reflection/cid/1085728-A-foreign-airport
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1766734
You gain the ability to swap reflections and shadows with others by looking at them.
Chapter #1

A foreign airport

    by: Federation
You were waiting in the boarding area of a foreign airport on your way home from a trip to visit your grandparents when you suddenly acquire the ability the swap reflections and shadows with other people by simply looking at them and thinking about it. In fact though you did not realize you had gained this power until well after you had made the first swap.

As you waited in the boarding area you looked around at the other people who were waiting for a variety of flights or even worked for either the airlines or the airport.

The first person you found yourself looking at was a young stewardess who was waiting patiently by the gate for the plane to arrive. She had shoulder length brown hair had a slender figure. Next your attention turns to the high school aged girl opposite you who was busy texting on her phone. She had bleached blonde hair and was dressed in a skimpy rainbow tank top and a bait of short jean shorts. Your attention is then diverted to a hispanic looking college aged woman who just tripped while disembarking one of the nearby aircraft. Hew clothes were far more conservative than the high school girl though she obviously still was interested in showing off her splendid assets. As she walked past you, she smiled at you with a perfect white smile before walking off, her long black hair reaching down to almost to her waist.

You then check your watch, seeing that your flight is now running more than 1 hour late in departing. You then look up again and continue your bored overlooking of the people in the immediate vicinity.

The next person you look at is a tall, buff looking male security guard who is busy breaking up an argument between a pair of women passengers. From your angle you can only see one of the two arguing passengers and see that they are a wavy haired, big breasted blonde who's fancy clothes convince you that she likely has money. Rushing over to the scene is someone who looks like they must be the woman's husband. He is dressed in a nice suit and was carrying a briefcase. The way the woman you guessed to be his wife reacted to him you got the feeling the argument must have had something to do with him. By the way the man reared to the woman you realized that he was definitely not the dominant in their relationship.

After a bit longer the intercom comes on and you are told you can board the plane. As you step aboard the aircraft, you had already swapped your reflection with someone. Whose reflection was it?

Group 1:
Flight stewardess
Highschool girl
Hispanic woman

Group 2:
Security guard
Blonde wife
submissive husband

You have the following choices:

1. Group 1

2. Group 2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766734-Your-New-Reflection/cid/1085728-A-foreign-airport